need some shocks installed..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some shocks installed..

and an alignment around the south fort worth benbrook area.. any suggestions on where to go?
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

i went to NTB today in arlington and they were real cool people, i could not get it aligned because they said i needed new hubs and a new rack but were real cool about it, instead of trying to screw me they told me what all needed done before they could aligned it

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
      i went to NTB today in arlington and they were real cool people, i could not get it aligned because they said i needed new hubs and a new rack but were real cool about it, instead of trying to screw me they told me what all needed done before they could aligned it
      I'm pretty positive I need new tie rods, but i need these shocks put on bad. I lowered the car and the shocks/struts were already on there way out, now they are gone. I can live with the alignment being out(its not to bad) for another month till I can get the skrilla to replace them.

On a side note, how is a manual rack and pinion(flaming river) for daily driving? mines leaking and pretty noisy..
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
      X