2011 F150 Twin Turboed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Did you just throw your Mustang on a trailer to take a pic for your sig?
    It was going to true street
    2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
    1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
    1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
    1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
    2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
    2011 Ford Mustang V6
    2011 Ford Mustang GT
    2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
    2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Ldecharmoy View Post
      due to being a truck and im 19...ya, but if i keep a good record till November then it goes down to 100
      Who are you with? I'm only a year older than you and I pay less than half of what you do for insurance on a truck. Hell, I paid just over half for the mustangs.

Edit: is this for you paying insurance on the truck and the mustang? or just the truck?

Comment

Who gives a fuck how he pays for it? Son of a bitch, there are a lot of assholes on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Who gives a fuck how he pays for it? Son of a bitch, there are a lot of assholes on this site.
          No one is denying that, Captain Obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
            Shit, you pay over $1000 a month just to drive that truck around?! Baller.
            that cpa kid pays less than that to drive a lambo.............
            pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

No one is denying that, Captain Obvious.
              If you guys put half the effort into being decent people instead of internet tough guys, maybe you too could afford nice things.

Being the religious person you are, you would think you wouldn't be such an ass hole.

Comment

Count backwards from ten before you get an ulcer. I am not a big dolla balla like you, and I thought four figures was pretty high for a monthly vehicle allotment, and made a comment as such, on a message board. Many apologies to you, Mr Cash Money.

Comment

If you guys put half the effort into being decent people instead of internet tough guys, maybe you too could afford nice things.

Being the religious person you are, you would think you wouldn't be such an ass hole.
                  Who said anything about being an internet tough guy? I think there are more people who don't think I'm an asshole than do. Just bleeding vags like you get their feelings hurt.

Go run your crusade elsewhere. No one wants to hear your cries.

Comment

Who said anything about being an internet tough guy? I think there are more people who don't think I'm an asshole than do. Just bleeding vags like you get their feelings hurt.

Go run your crusade elsewhere. No one wants to hear your cries.
                    Clearly that guy hasn't been around a long time. lol

Originally posted by Craizie

A couple of things I'd like to point out. 1) I've never met Denny, but there is more than one person that I trust that says he's a good person, so I'll take their word for it until I get the chance to meet him. Sure, we don't see eye to eye on more than one topic, but a disagreement doesn't make someone a bad person. 2) Who says we don't have nice things ourselves and 3) Someone being religious has no bearing on whether or not they're an asshole, as the two aren't mutually exclusive.

With all that being said. If you don't like the culture around here, feel free to take your sandy vagina elsewhere. There isn't a single solitary soul that's sitting there with a gun to your head making you read these particular boards. I hear Autoguide has a nice well modded board over at www.dfwstangs.net.

You are the weakest link. G'bye.

Comment

This shit is just crazie.

Comment

This shit is just craizie.
                        Fixed
                        Last edited by racrguy; 08-15-2011, 12:09 AM.

Comment

It really is that fucked up, huh? Damn.

Comment

Denny's a asshole!

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                              Denny's aN asshole!
                              Still cleaning up after your no-grammar having ass.

Comment

It really is that fucked up, huh? Damn.
                                Missed an I. I highlighted it for ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X