• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCI 306 dyno sheet

1972 F100
    428 CJ
    C6

"What ever is the hardest, takes the longest, and makes me the maddest...thats what i want to do."

whats the combo???

Comment

9:1 comp.
      Scat rods
      Mahle pistons
      GT-40 y302's
      GT-40 intake
      LMaf
      70mm tb
      Etc...
      1972 F100
      428 CJ
      C6

"What ever is the hardest, takes the longest, and makes me the maddest...thats what i want to do."

Comment

seem's alittie low for a 306

Comment

Tq has a nice curve, bet its fun as hell on the street.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
            seem's alittie low for a 306
            9:1 comp through a GT40 (possibly unported)... nah, seems fine. I did 262/299 on untouched GT40 heads and intake with an E cam.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              9:1 comp through a GT40 (possibly unported)... nah, seems fine. I did 262/299 on untouched GT40 heads and intake with an E cam.
              i was gonna say my buddy's 302hci put down 320hp 298tq but that was with dart pro1s and a big cam. but i see now didn't read all the post.

Comment

my buddy did 650rwhp with untouched gt-40s
                1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

heads are ported to a 1262 on the intake, lower intake is matched. the exhaust and the bowls are cleaned up. anderson b31 cam. its built w/boost in mind, just trying decide on which system to go with. ive gone 12:62 @ 104 so far on slicks. its a blast to drive on the street, even with the 3:08's.
                  1972 F100
                  428 CJ
                  C6

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                    i was gonna say my buddy's 302hci put down 320hp 298tq but that was with dart pro1s and a big cam. but i see now didn't read all the post.
                    Id rather have this combo.. almost 40 more tq to the tires, and keep in mind, this was all done in almost 100 degree heat along with 20% humidity... Get it in 70 degree temps, and i bet it makes close to 300 hp to the tires..

enjoy and let us know if you need anything!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                      Id rather have this combo.. almost 40 more tq to the tires, and keep in mind, this was all done in almost 100 degree heat along with 20% humidity... Get it in 70 degree temps, and i bet it makes close to 300 hp to the tires..

enjoy and let us know if you need anything!!
                      I got a PM in TSM.com's inbox. Could you ask him to have a look-see?:wink1:

Comment

thanks toby! true street has been awesome! i will be back with my boosted combo.
                        1972 F100
                        428 CJ
                        C6

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          I got a PM in TSM.com's inbox. Could you ask him to have a look-see?:wink1:
                          Forward it to me.. Maybe I can help you. Clint's cell phone is broken so i cannot call him..

Toby

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                            Forward it to me.. Maybe I can help you. Clint's cell phone is broken so i cannot call him..

Toby
                            Roger that.

Comment

just noticed my earlier post. i went 12:86 @ 104. oops!!!
                              1972 F100
                              428 CJ
                              C6

Comment

Working...
                              X