Dyno Day!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyno Day!!

I'm about to head over to the dyno shop and meet Jay from JLT, and his tuner Brent from Dyno Tuned Performance. He is videoing my car for his new line of intakes. Just wanted to start a thread before hand to see what people though the car would make.

Car is an 04' cobra with the following mods:

2.6L KB with the 20# pulley
    KB Big oval (168mm) Throttle body
    60# injectors
    Will have the JLT next gen high boost intake kit
    SCT BA-3000 MAF
    KB BAP
    Twin GT Pumps
    High flow X pipe
    Magnaflow cat back

That's about all that would affect the car's performance. Let me know what you think.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

i have no idea what kind of power you'll make, but don't those 60# injectors seem kinda small? my turbo lsx fox hits 80% duty cycle on 80# injectors @ only 12psi.

Comment

660-690 to the tire.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

590-610rwhp
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Hope it makes good numbers. I'll let yall know. I'm about to walk out the door now. Should know in a few hours.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Sounds severely underinjected. My 42's dry up at 550rwhp... 60's might be good for 700rwhp?? So I'll guess 680 leaning out...

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
              Sounds severely underinjected. My 42's dry up at 550rwhp... 60's might be good for 700rwhp?? So I'll guess 680 leaning out...
              72s would be good for sure, should still make high 600s.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

630'ish.

Comment

Wow, not sure why my car has such high duty cycle, 80% on 80lb injectors at 43psi is 850fwhp give or take, I am running my fuel pressure 1:1 w/boost so @ 12 psi I am at 55psi of pressure, should be flowing almost 90lbs at that pressure.

Comment

Good luck, I have no idea on the power. sounds like a nice combo, except for the 60lb injectors, but everyone else has already said that

Comment

My guess is 642rwhp and 588rwtq
                      2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                      Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                      Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                      Speedlogix Catch Can
                      Resonator Delete

Comment

Wow, you guys were quite ambitious. The setup before had a JLT RAI on it and the stock MAF with the MAFia. We changed it to one of the next generation JLT high boost intakes and a SCT BA-3000. First pull was a baseline with the RAI, car made 567 rwhp and 499.55 rwtq. After the intake swap and figuring everything out final pull made 606 rwhp and 544 rwtq. First pull had the hood up and just for shits and giggles I asked Jay if he wanted to put the hood down for the second one. Anyways, we did. The thing that gets me is that the first pull had 20.5 degrees of timing and the second had 18.5. Pretty damn good gains from one intake to another if you ask me. I'll post pics and vid here soon.
                        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Dyno sheet.

Edit: Not sure why it posted sideways, I turned it on PB, but it didn't come out that way.

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Nice numbers

Comment

Thanks man. Hard to believe that an intake could have that big of a difference. The tuner said that IAT was 65 at the inlet and 85 downstream of the blower!
                              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Working...
                              X