No announcement yet.

Friend's 2010 Mustang GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's almost shifty that ford did this to ppl the 5.0 is such a great motor that I'm sure alot of ppl with 10s will have buyers remorse. I just wonder how long it will be until some ricers start talking shit that they beat the 5.0 cause the cars look the same...

Comment

Originally posted by grabberblue_11 View Post
      It's almost shifty that ford did this to ppl the 5.0 is such a great motor that I'm sure alot of ppl with 10s will have buyers remorse. I just wonder how long it will be until some ricers start talking shit that they beat the 5.0 cause the cars look the same...
      I really doubt it. I'm not going into a ton of details, but 2010 buyers got some INSANE rebates when the 5.0 came out. I'm talking loaded GTs well under 25K.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        I really doubt it. I'm not going into a ton of details, but 2010 buyers got some INSANE rebates when the 5.0 came out. I'm talking loaded GTs well under 25K.
        Shit... you couldn't GIVE me one right now. I just wanna 5.0 like you!

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
          Funny thing is....no they won't. At least not without a power adder and some major major engine work.
          This is true.

I already make more than several blown 99-04s with a tuner (stock tune not custom) and cat back.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

The 11's are so sick. I've thought about selling my 07 gt500 and getting one. I actually kind of miss my 03 cobra, but after seeing the 11's in action I think I'd rather have one. They will be a awesome bang for the buck when the drop below $20k.

Comment

im new to the forum and that is my dyno and yes it would have been nice to wait but the only reason i was able to get the 2010 was because it was cheap and had 0% apr i couldnt afford another 6 grand and 3.9% for a 5.0 but who cares im happy with 4.6 its still a mustang and in 2014 there will be another new mustang
              2010 GT 5spd Roush catback much to come

Comment

Don't bet on the 2014s being more powerful. Different? Yes. Better? That's just a gamble.

Now if the difference was just affordability, that's understandable, but the OP made it sound like it was a patience issue.

Comment

it was a bit a patience issue but i took the chance to get a cheap v8 when it came up it was either buy then or wait three more years
                  2010 GT 5spd Roush catback much to come

Comment

To each there own, I'm sure i would have been happy with the 4.6 seeing as how this is my first mustang but if your going to mod it anyways I don't see why you wouldn't drop the extra coin up front. Only a sc will get u up to the power levels of the 5.0 and I won't say what I paid for mine but I got a great deal on the base gt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      This. When I looked at the 11 and the 10, the difference in price for just being a daily driver was a no brainer. Sure, an extra 100 HP would be nice, but going to work and the store, I'd never notice. 0% for 66 months, plus the lower price = 2010 for me, LOL!

And I will not mod any car again, ever!!! Well, except for exhaust.

Comment

Working...
                      X