No announcement yet.

Dyno my mustang with nitrous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News flash, if an engine is locked up, unless it's been sitting for years and the rings are rusted to the cylinder, that bitch is blowed the fuck up. Just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      News flash, if an engine is locked up, unless it's been sitting for years and the rings are rusted to the cylinder, that bitch is blowed the fuck up. Just sayin'
      Get rid of that gay ass sig.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        So if they find out that the oil pump gear is broken and wedged up somewhere then the engine is blown up?
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

You know, you can still try and warranty it.

Ford must prove that the mods were the reason it failed in order to invalidate a warranty.

I spray a zex 125 stock tune mark viii.

I know it's running hella rich and still has a lot of power left in it if I ever get around to tuning it.
          Full time ninja editor.

Comment

My buddy just got his motor replace in his 5.0 at no cost

Comment

sorry with the late post but are these new 5.0s proving to be less durable then the old versions?
              RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA DOOM View Post
                sorry with the late post but are these new 5.0s proving to be less durable then the old versions?
                weren't the old ones good up to about 500 rwhp, then the block would split down the lifter valley?

most of the things ive heard say these new 5.0s are safe at 600 rwhp.
                2011 Mustang GT
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
                  weren't the old ones good up to about 500 rwhp, then the block would split down the lifter valley?

most of the things ive heard say these new 5.0s are safe at 600 rwhp.
                  nopei remember about the same but you never heard of them just seizing up with no mods
                  RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Working...
                  X