No announcement yet.

Thanks to Manny and his crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least it didnt hurt anything man, it could have sizzled your nut hairs off if it caught on fire! Diesel burns real slow and smells nothing like corn.
    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
      At least it didnt hurt anything man, it could have sizzled your nut hairs off if it caught on fire! Diesel burns real slow and smells nothing like corn.
      Thanks for your consurn.... But Sam is not tuning this, I doubt it will catch on FIRE

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
          Thanks for your consurn.... But Sam is not tuning this, I doubt it will catch on FIRE
          Since you frequent the Belly you get to see first hand how well the real street cars run that I tune.
          If only you could be as consistant and known for winning insted of just showing up.

All bs aside the e85 pump looks alot like the Diesel pump.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
            Since you frequent the Belly you get to see first hand how well the real street cars run that I tune.
            If only you could be as consistant and known for winning insted of just showing up.

All bs aside the e85 pump looks alot like the Diesel pump.
            Was talking to Mario at Kellers sat night...said his car is running pretty good. Also said babys car is running hard. Have they made it into the 5's yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
              Was talking to Mario at Kellers sat night...said his car is running pretty good. Also said babys car is running hard. Have they made it into the 5's yet?
              They are running well for what they are.

What happened to you showing up Sunday?

Comment

I kidd about Sam and fires cause it an on going joke, if it wasn't I would have stabbed him in the neck already since I see him here everyday. Next time he's working and I secretly set a fire extinguisher next to him I'll take his picture!
                Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
                  They are running well for what they are.

What happened to you showing up Sunday?
                  He was worried about it raing, and having to drive on the dr's

Comment

Working...
                  X