No announcement yet.

03 Eaton swapped Mach 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I had an eaton swap on my Mach it made almost identical numbers. Should be fun for sure.
    “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Negative on the Mexico, but I am normally at the cruises and go to the belly when it warms up.
      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
        Negative on the Mexico, but I am normally at the cruises and go to the belly when it warms up.
        well let us know what it runs at the track. Ive run a best of 11.5@124
        2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
        2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
        2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Comment

My best so far was 8.2 in the 1/8th, but I gotta lot more drivin to learn.
          Jon

Comment

My best so far was 8.2 in the 1/8th, but I gotta lot more drivin to learn.
            what mph?
            2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

Originally posted by 04mongoose View Post
              what mph?
              It better be A LOT of mph or the worst driver ever.

-Aaron

Comment

worst driver ever.
                Jon

Comment

worst driver ever.
                  What mph?
                  2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

No idea, last time i was out was over the end of summer. Usually high 80's low 90's.
                    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1Run
                      worst driver ever.
                      No idea, last time i was out was over the end of summer. Usually high 80's low 90's.
                      LOL, I didn't mean that to come off like an asshole.

Just to give you an idea of what times it should be/could be running, our 4 door '55 Chevy race car, with an N/A 355 SBC and an automatic, runs 7.30's@92 on a 26x8.5" M/T slick. The car probably weighs around 3500 with me in it. When we had the small motor (311ci) and the 4 speed in it, it ran 7.85@87.

If your car traps in the low 90's, it definitely has a lot more ET that could be knocked off.

-Aaron

Comment

It's DFWM, everbody comes across like an ass lol. The car has a ton more potential, I just don't have the experience to get it all. Pretty much done modding it now except maybe a little suspension stuff until I can learn to drive it the way it is. I have a ton of trouble launching with out spinning the crap out of it, mostly because I start smiling like an idiot when it starts whining and keep my foot on the floor instead of pedaling it.
                        Jon

Comment

It's DFWM, everbody comes across like an ass lol. The car has a ton more potential, I just don't have the experience to get it all. Pretty much done modding it now except maybe a little suspension stuff until I can learn to drive it the way it is. I have a ton of trouble launching with out spinning the crap out of it, mostly because I start smiling like an idiot when it starts whining and keep my foot on the floor instead of pedaling it.
                          What wheels/tires are on it ? What RPM do you leave the line at ? May have to try leaving at idle and getting into it all the way about 20-40 foot out.

-Aaron

Comment

Nice #'s

Comment

Working...
                            X