No announcement yet.

Newest one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you believe me if I told you I was safer in my sprint car than I was my truck? Even with all the flipping and whatnot.

Edit: Weren't you at KSP the night I flipped my car?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      Would you believe me if I told you I was safer in my sprint car than I was my truck? Even with all the flipping and whatnot.

Edit: Weren't you at KSP the night I flipped my car?
      yes i was lol aren't they pretty expensive? i wouldn't doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
        yes i was lol aren't they pretty expensive? i wouldn't doubt it.
        It all depends on what you buy. If you buy a brand new car sans engine, you're looking north of 16k. You can buy a roller that's a few years old for 5-8k and drop an engine in.

Comment

It all depends on what you buy. If you buy a brand new car sans engine, you're looking north of 16k. You can buy a roller that's a few years old for 5-8k and drop an engine in.
          not near as bad as i was thinking!

Comment

Racing these cars is CHEAP, comparatively speaking. But when you start tearing stuff up is when it becomes expensive.

Comment

i Don't fight good enough to run dirt track.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                yea id get my little ass whooped every weekend!

Comment

dirt racers are the biggest bunch of whiners i've ever seen in my life..........all they do is talk shit after the race. When us pavement guys go back the next weekend and wreck their ass in practice (when nobody is watching) they then figure out they are in waaaay the fuck over their head.
                  pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Did you get it on the dyno yet, Grape?
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      Did you get it on the dyno yet, Grape?
                      Nope waiting for the harness to get back
                      pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                        Originally posted by Grape View Post
                        dirt racers are the biggest bunch of whiners i've ever seen in my life..........all they do is talk shit after the race. When us pavement guys go back the next weekend and wreck their ass in practice (when nobody is watching) they then figure out they are in waaaay the fuck over their head.
                        And that is why I don't talk shit. I don't go to the races to fight, or get pissed off, I go to race. Worst case scenario, if I'm mad at anyone, I'm mad at me for not performing up to my standards.

Comment

And that is why I don't talk shit. I don't go to the races to fight, or get pissed off, I go to race. Worst case scenario, if I'm mad at anyone, I'm mad at me for not performing up to my standards.
                          Exactly. I go to have fun too, though I haven't raced in a few years because of time and money issues . I've seen people get pissed off at nothing out at the track. They act like they are racing for some big money or something.
                          92 LX 5.0

Comment

my uncle put the number of the car on his dash of the people he owe one to lol. good times

Comment

Grand Prairie Speedway, AKA Outlaw Speedway. AKA DFW Speedway is not racing this year due to money issues.

Awsome looking motor, ever build a Legands motor ?

( I'm crewin' for a legand car )

Comment

Originally posted by Kart21 View Post
                                Grand Prairie Speedway, AKA Outlaw Speedway. AKA DFW Speedway is not racing this year due to money issues.

Awsome looking motor, ever build a Legands motor ?

( I'm crewin' for a legand car )
                                LOTS of them
                                pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Working...
                                X