X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

the aluminum piece was hydro dipped

Comment

I found this so I can read fuel level through the cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
          That's going to look a lot better!

I've talked to them a while back when I wanted my wheels done, but he was pretty high - seems they aren't really setup for doing wheels?

They are REAL close to me, I'm just in Saginaw.

Hell, I'll go in if they will anodize AR15 receivers.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Hell, I'll go in if they will anodize AR15 receivers.
            I don't see why they wouldn't. Minimum batch is $80 now. If you guys have anything you want black, I am about to run some parts up there here pretty soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
              I don't see why they wouldn't. Minimum batch is $80 now. If you guys have anything you want black, I am about to run some parts up there here pretty soon.
              I'm going to want it anodized a brown/gold color
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
              X