Wanted: Ghetto Air Ride for '64 Cad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Ghetto Air Ride for '64 Cad

I assume a few of you have done your own air suspension on one of these '58-64 GM X-frame cars (JOHN, etc). Just looking for a cheap way out. Any tips on dealing with the two-piece driveshaft or moving the front shocks are appreciated.

Dad just got himself a Coupe DeVille... he's pretty stoked.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Try therse.

Free delivery on air ride kits, shipped in 24 hours. Shop from our huge selection of in-stock air suspension kits, coilovers, air compressors, air bags, fittings and much more.

Air suspension kits and air ride suspension kits (also called air bags or air springs) from Air Lift help with towing and hauling with safety and comfort.
    Ded

Comment

I have 8 asco valves that on my car currently, like new, nothing wrong with them. Im switching to a manifold for more room, also have a 6 gallon tank. If interested let me know.

Comment

Danny... If you are looking for a kit, hit up "Kustombuilder" on HAMB. He is a small time AirLift dealer and can get some great prices. Their digital crafter pack from him runs $1000.

Comment

I heard the Devil drives a Coupe DeVille.....

Comment

Verneman is gonna look cold blooded getting out of that! What does he have in mind paint-wise?

Comment

Awesome!
              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordblue625 View Post
                Verneman is gonna look cold blooded getting out of that! What does he have in mind paint-wise?
                I don't have any idea. I know he doesn't want to blow it apart for a color change, but that ugly buttermilk / paper sack color simply will not function.

We cruised it around a bit last night, it's a lot of fun.

Comment

Even swap for the surf wagon?

Comment

Dude, I wish. He has this thing, the Cavalier, AND the Ranger I gave him.

And he blew a head gasket or something in the truck yesterday. It is pouring white smoke. Great.

Comment

You drive it eleventy billion miles with no problems and he blows it... great.

Comment

Call up Sunny over at Newmatics Inc, he's out of Arlington and is great to work with.

Sunny

817-723-4192

He doesn't have a shop to do installs out of, but he's got the best deals around for getting a system put together. I got it all out the door for under a grand. Worked with me on tax and shipping it.

I talked with all the dealers on the HAMB and the guys at suicidedoors.com and Sunny was way under what any of them wanted, and he sells the same brands they do.
                        --Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                          I heard the Devil drives a Coupe DeVille.....
                          kick ass song!

kick ass ride too!

Comment

damn I want that car !

Comment

Working...
                            X