Drug a Coyote Track pack last night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
    repair my junk?? my junk isnt broken? You are correct though. i should never have called you son.. if i had a offspring anything like you i would have drowned them at birth....

ZOMG SAY IT TO YOUR FACE!! what are you going to do? take a swing at me?? wow.. you are a TRUE bad ass..
    Only things that he'll be swinging on are the nuts of someone whose car actually runs.

Comment

Dang, Calm down!! I like to poke andd prod and have a good time with banter. And yeah I am not scared of racing my car but I only care about walking or driving away both of us. Look I enjoy the angry attack but really if I or when I meet you no worries. I like to talk but at the end of the day it's just talk. Hope to meet you and the son thing is I am 33 and I respect my elders so when I meet you I call every man sir.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Quake5.0 View Post
          Dang, Calm down!! I like to poke andd prod and have a good time with banter. And yeah I am not scared of racing my car but I only care about walking or driving away both of us. Look I enjoy the angry attack but really if I or when I meet you no worries. I like to talk but at the end of the day it's just talk. Hope to meet you and the son thing is I am 33 and I respect my elders so when I meet you I call every man sir.
          lol.. Angry? you think im angry

you wouldnt like me angry...
          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

White lightning is a punk, don't back down now. You got this man, keep at it and show him who's boss!
            Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
              White lightning is a punk, don't back down now. You got this man, keep at it and show him who's boss!
              I love you to brian
              2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Stirring the pot man!!
                Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Well, my BALL'S are made outta an ls1 block so there!!

Comment

Well, my BALL'S are made outta an ls1 block so there!!
                    so.. what exactly does your killer mustang run in the 1/4?
                    2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

K.. that was lame.

Comment

Well if I told you that I would have to mame you. JK/ You know I just got new tires and it's hard to say maybe a mid or low 8 in 1/8 if I din't suck at driving

Comment

Well if I told you that I would have to mame you. JK/ You know I just got new tires and it's hard to say maybe a mid or low 8 in 1/8 if I din't suck at driving
                          so what do you really run? i mean yo talked 5 seconds worth of smack in an 8 second car no wonder you didnt want to run on the freeway
                          2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Just shut the fuck up now.

Comment

8.20 -8.40's just depending on track and my drivin.

Comment

IDK!! Put your car where you mouth is!! That's it!! You beat me I am cool with that! I have nothing to prove, I lose I lose big freaking deal!! I just not gonna act like an IDIOT on the street...Sorry.
                                I think WL and I think wasting our time going to the track to runm a 12 second car is a waste of our times cause we too have LIVES

Comment

Working...
                                X