Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...Friendly reminder, just a few weeks left to the SPRING cruise 2011!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
    never know what may or may not happen so bring it son!
    Not scared son. Lol
    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      I'm alot fatter than you and had less seat time. I need three lights and the move.
      Your race weight may actually be close to mine. 3640 lbs with me in it. Damn 10-pt cage, through-the-floor subs, and rocker bars added a lot of weight and then I ended up selling my F1A so I didn't need that much cage anyways.
      Don't worry about seat time, mine has been sitting for about 2 years now.
      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
        Your race weight may actually be close to mine. 3640 lbs with me in it. Damn 10-pt cage, through-the-floor subs, and rocker bars added a lot of weight and then I ended up selling my F1A so I didn't need that much cage anyways.
        Don't worry about seat time, mine has been sitting for about 2 years now.
        Give up on the Vettes?

Comment

Give up on the Vettes?
          I sold my Z06. Still have the silver '01 but I am afraid to break the tranny at the track with the power it's making. It already cost me several grand to replace the driveshaft, couplers, and built diff. I think I'll stick to the street with that car.

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
            I sold my Z06. Still have the silver '01 but I am afraid to break the tranny at the track with the power it's making. It already cost me several grand to replace the driveshaft, couplers, and built diff. I think I'll stick to the street with that car.
            You should bring it out one Friday night.

Comment

You should bring it out one Friday night.
              you definitely should.. i would love to get to ride in my old mans old car one more time!
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

ill be there! i wanna run you justin

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                  you definitely should.. i would love to get to ride in my old mans old car one more time!
                  I will try to do that.
                  I need to fix some things with belt misalignment causing it to eat the serpentine belt. Did he have problems with it eating the blower belt with the D1 on it? Jerry that bought it from your dad put an updated A&A blower bracket on it so not sure if that's what caused the misalignment or what.
                  Also, last time I drove it it was leaking water from the water pump area. I hope it's the gasket and not the expensive electric pump.

Comment

Originally posted by john98gt View Post
                    ok, be warned I am still slow
                    2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
                      Nope I'm just going to Redlight your ass... So far you have me covered by 1 tenth with 7lbs more boost hahaha It will be faster then the other night on the same boost. I'm not turning it up but you might have to. I could get the fuel system done but I doubt I'll have time to mess with it. I already have to put the spool in this week. I sold the old axles and diff.
                      lol It's different when you can't leave on what you're supposed to.

Either way, both cars are quick. Josh will have you covered no problem I think.

Comment

Originally posted by BadCompanyVPWS6 View Post

Just put it this way it will be a damn close race. I can spool my car up on the brake quick and leave on full boost. Well at least what I have the controller set at anyways. Last friday on my last pass I felt like I was on the brake forever waiting on the tree to fall sitting at full boost. I red lit by .05... I got tired of sitting there. hahaha
                        03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
                        "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

you have me covered
                          That is all you had to say.....

Comment

Originally posted by BadCompanyVPWS6 View Post

X2. ET wise for sure. I haven't even tried to cut a light in a while, might be a little rusty

Comment

Just put it this way it will be a damn close race. I can spool my car up on the brake quick and leave on full boost. Well at least what I have the controller set at anyways. Last friday on my last pass I felt like I was on the brake forever waiting on the tree to fall sitting at full boost. I red lit by .05... I got tired of sitting there. hahaha
                              You understand that both cars have to light up the lights before you can leave right?

So just because you can "spool up quick" doesn't mean anything honestly. I mean it does, but doesn't mean you're going to spool up quick and just leave with out him being ready. LOL

If I misread your post wrong then my apologies, but that's how I took it.

And about the "more boost thing" He's been trying to get it figured out for a few outings now and not really leaving on any real boost. I think you're going to be shocked once it's leaving how it's supposed to.

Yes I'm cheerleading. I don't have a dog in this fight anyhow. Just posting some outside info.

Comment

Originally posted by john98gt View Post
                                What did u get done to urs
                                99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                                going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
                                X