No announcement yet.

lamest cruise EVAR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a good time and it was nice to meet some folks. I couldn't launch for shit out there - 1.7s and 1.8s on slicks!
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

After we told Steve to quit with the 2nd gear burnouts it was fine . That thing has a stock 10" clutch to help save the driveline from his steller driving . LOL
      Big Rooster Racing

Comment

I think alot of the racers were at Crandall cause it was packed out there.
        01 Platinum Edition F-250
        99 F-150
        89 LX Notch
        93 LX Hatch

Comment

My car broke Just before the night before.
          Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

I was at the cruise, on my boat cruising in party cove
            Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

The only thing cool about the cruise was making money on some parts I was going to scrap and my blue margaritas.

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
                After we told Steve to quit with the 2nd gear burnouts it was fine . That thing has a stock 10" clutch to help save the driveline from his steller driving . LOL
                Lol......on a side note josh was right on his ass with some nice driving
                Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
                The only thing cool about the cruise was making money on some parts I was going to scrap and my blue margaritas.
                Hey good to meet you bro!
                Big Rooster Racing
                85' Coupe
                sigpic

Comment

It was too far for me, I'll be back when it comes to Sanger again.

Comment

I had a good time as always!

Comment

[QUOTE=carbd89sleeper;265124]Lol......on a side note josh was right on his ass with some nice driving

Thats for sure . He did exactly what I told him at the tree and was chopping it down . Steve had to work hard to beat him .
                      Big Rooster Racing

Comment

steve was in sleep mode!

Comment

well once again i must be hearing things because i swear i was told to post this thread and a lot of people felt this way. i guess not. this cruise just demonstrated to me another reason to get out of racing all together and just support my friends as a crew guy. my driving skills continue to get worse and i am pushing my luck on my only vehicle by racing.

sorry if i offended anyone with this thread, and contary to the pm's i have received this was not another attempt to bash brooks, i am actually kinda bummed we arent friends anymore and life goes on.......
                          Last edited by Damnittsteve; 05-29-2011, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                            steve was in sleep mode!
                            dude you didnt even bring your car

Comment

Originally posted by carbd89sleeper View Post
                              Lol......on a side note josh was right on his ass with some nice driving

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post

Thats for sure . He did exactly what I told him at the tree and was chopping it down . Steve had to work hard to beat him .
                              I'll take this as a complement
                              Big Rooster Racing
                              1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                                well once again i must be hearing things because i swear i was told to post this thread and a lot of people felt this way. i guess not. this cruise just demonstrated to me another reason to get out of racing all together and just support my friends as a crew guy. my driving skills continue to get worse and i am pushing my luck on my only vehicle by racing.

sorry if i offended anyone with this thread, and contary to the pm's i have received this was not another attempt to bash brooks, i am actually kinda bummed we arent friends anymore and life goes on.......
                                No one has been offended as far as I'm concerned, I don't know about any PM's - obviously it wasn't me sending them, so not sure why they are sending them or who they are coming from.

Your choice of words towards me, Rachel and everything else of the nature has lead our friendship to be what it is now. It is what it is. It's not going to change till you man up and apologize to her, me - I could care less about what you or anyone else says, but her - that's just downright not cool.

Racing is not a money maker, Racing is a tough sport to cut your teeth in and if you're (not YOU, just you in general) not financially setup to maintain a car, then it gets old in a hurry. Lots of people have come and gone in racing because they can't support the kind of car they want to have.. nothing new there.

Comment

Working...
                                X