No announcement yet.

lamest cruise EVAR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did they run out of vht thats the worst i have ever seen the track just my.02

Comment

Originally posted by foggedpacecar View Post
      did they run out of vht thats the worst i have ever seen the track just my.02
      You had to have gone and looked at the line, the street tires tore it up BAD!!

Comment

[QUOTE=dumpycapri85;265183]
        Originally posted by carbd89sleeper View Post
        Thats for sure . He did exactly what I told him at the tree and was chopping it down . Steve had to work hard to beat him .
        Yeah its good to have a vet on your team that can constantly come within .001 of cutting a perfect light!!!
        Big Rooster Racing
        85' Coupe
        sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Damnittsteve;265192]well once again i must be hearing things because i swear i was told to post this thread and a lot of people felt this way. i guess not. this cruise just demonstrated to me another reason to get out of racing all together and just support my friends as a crew guy. my driving skills continue to get worse and i am pushing my luck on my only vehicle by racing.

I think you just need to get a cheap DD and put an auto in your car . Problem solved , racing addiction satisfied . Work on your R/T and leave the car in D . Then you can run brackets and have fun . You just have to get over being bothered by other guys being faster . That doesn't mean anything and you have some things to deal with that they don't . You need to do the best you can with what you have and enjoy it .
          Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
            I'll take this as a complement
            As well you should . Was I wrong about it making things easyer and getting you the jump ? You were way out on him . Steve wasn't in sleep mode , Josh was just quick on the jump .
            Big Rooster Racing

Comment

[QUOTE=carbd89sleeper;265257]
              Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
              Yeah its good to have a vet on your team that can constantly come within .001 of cutting a perfect light!!!
              Its just easy in that car . We will see how good I am when I get the black one going .
              Big Rooster Racing

Comment

I think you just need to get a cheap DD and put an auto in your car . Problem solved , racing addiction satisfied . Work on your R/T and leave the car in D . Then you can run brackets and have fun . You just have to get over being bothered by other guys being faster . That doesn't mean anything and you have some things to deal with that they don't . You need to do the best you can with what you have and enjoy it .
                One of the best "mods" for your track car is getting a daily driver. I remember many times having to find a way for my only car and myself to get home. I remember driving my coupe from the Motorplex to Desoto on slicks and stuck in 2nd gear... LOL

It gets more fun when you don't have to worry about how you're going to get to school/work on Monday or bust your ass the rest of the weekend doing a tranny swap.

Steve, is your car an AOD? I'd definately invest in a DD if you're going to be doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                  dude you didnt even bring your car
                  just giving you a hard time!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    One of the best "mods" for your track car is getting a daily driver. I remember many times having to find a way for my only car and myself to get home. I remember driving my coupe from the Motorplex to Desoto on slicks and stuck in 2nd gear... LOL

It gets more fun when you don't have to worry about how you're going to get to school/work on Monday or bust your ass the rest of the weekend doing a tranny swap.

Steve, is your car an AOD? I'd definately invest in a DD if you're going to be doing that.
                    Its a five speed and it was built on an extreme budget . Very few new parts , mostley used stock parts . He has some issues with his motor skills so they are not as crisp as they should be . This tends to cause his car to hit the limiter between shifts . I think a c4 that will shift on its owne would do wonders .
                    Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Yeah I had to learn the hard way myself with racing my dd! It sucked but now I have a dd and I'm ready to have some less stressful racing fun!
                      Big Rooster Racing
                      85' Coupe
                      sigpic

Comment

Its a five speed and it was built on an extreme budget . Very few new parts , mostley used stock parts . He has some issues with his motor skills so they are not as crisp as they should be . This tends to cause his car to hit the limiter between shifts . I think a c4 that will shift on its owne would do wonders .
                        C4 swap is cheaper than ever... especially when you find someone looking for a 5 speed set-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          C4 swap is cheaper than ever... especially when you find someone looking for a 5 speed set-up.
                          ME!

Comment

Hey Jim when you guys gonna order some more of those BRR shirts? Id like one after I get jumped in BRR.....LOL!!!
                            Big Rooster Racing
                            85' Coupe
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carbd89sleeper View Post
                              Hey Jim when you guys gonna order some more of those BRR shirts? Id like one after I get jumped in BRR.....LOL!!!
                              Oh no...

Comment

I gotta place another order . I think all I have left are like 2x's .
                                Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Working...
                                X