The Moose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Moose

I just heard some awful news about "The Moose" from the Texas Motorplex (father of Moose JR. on here). Does anyone know if it is true?

Out of respect for Moose JR. I won't report what I heard because I do not know if it is true or not yet.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
    I just heard some awful news about "The Moose" from the Texas Motorplex (father of Moose JR. on here). Does anyone know if it is true?

Out of respect for Moose JR. I won't report what I heard because I do not know if it is true or not yet.
    Yes, unfortunately it is true. Moose passed early this weekend due to complications from an accident suffered a couple of weeks ago. He was a big part of the DFW racing community and will be greatly missed. Everyone at NSD sends our deepest condolences to the Taylor family.

Comment

Sorry for your loss Jr. RIP Moose.
      sigpic
      "Thank you"
      Malone's Horsepower Ranch:
      SHOWMAKERS of AMERICA:
      Pietro's Italian Restorante Vacaville, Ca:
      Lucas Oil:
      Quick Fuel Technology:
      360 Wrap

Comment

Rip.
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Wow. I had heard he was in the hospital. Damn it. The past few weeks have been tough, Moose and Lynn Nickerson in acouple of weeks.

RIP Moose.....
          Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Man, this is a really big blow to the racing community and certainly to Moose Jr.

Moose was a great guy, we talked EVERY time I saw him - a truely great guy to talk to and I will miss him a lot.

If there's anything we can do, please feel free to ask.

Comment

WOW, is all I can say right now.........
              www.hppmotorsports.com

Comment

Wow is right! RIP Moose. He was always great at what he did, and would BS with Marsh and I at the track when we were racing, along with Marsh's mom. He, Wes, and Moose Jr are about the only people I associate with Ennis when I think back on my racing days. Sorry for your lose Jr.

Comment

man what a cool guy, rip brother

Comment

Rip! I think moose was one of the guys that caught me using a pvc roll cage I remember talking to him all the time in the late 90's when the motorplex had fast fridays. When is the funeral?

Comment

Carl Taylor, 65 of Corsicana, passed away May 28, 2011. Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday, June 2, 2011, at Griffin-Roughton Funeral Home in Corsicana, Tx. Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Friday, June 3, 2011, at Griffin-Roughton Funeral Home Chapel. Interment will follow at Oakwood Cemetery. An online guest book is available at www.griffin-roughton.com by selecting the Carl Taylor obituary. Arrangements by Griffin-Roughton Funeral Home, Corsicana.

Comment

RIP, Moose.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
                          Rip! I think moose was one of the guys that caught me using a pvc roll cage I remember talking to him all the time in the late 90's when the motorplex had fast fridays. When is the funeral?
                          That's how I remember him! I knew I'd met him before but couldn't remember where. RIP.

Comment

Rest In Peace Moose.

Comment

Working...
                            X