No announcement yet.

reputable engine builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unc;289815]Bud Morgan hands down is the most honest and he has the best turn around time of any machine shop in DFW. His prices are more than fair. Bud is an honest man.

not downing Morgan but Kim Barr has always had a quick turn around...

Comment

any of the above mentioned builders can get the job done as long as the cheap ass customers aren't skimping on parts..........
      pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

I wouldnt let Dennis Wells change the spark plug in my lawn mower. Just sayin.....

Comment

I dont mind paying the money just dont want any headaches due to poor machine work. I have a ton in parts IE dart block, oliver rods etc and dont want to fuck em up.....Thanks for the feedback
          81 LX
          82 GT

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
            I wouldnt let Dennis Wells change the spark plug in my lawn mower. Just sayin.....
            How did he fu@k up your motor, just wondering not wanting to start anything. I must have been one of the lucky ones.

Comment

I have used Kim Barr many times and have never had a problem with anything he has done for me. Might be using him again soon.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Morgan and Son Racing...Thanks to those of u who suggested

Our number is 972-264-6977 we have been in business 30 years in the same location. Would love to have your business. We r at the tracks every weekend with our cars and/or helping customers, we also answer our phone 24/7 for our customers who have a question or need help and might be racing somewhere we r not.

Comment

Working...
                X