Killed a 01 cobra..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    Idk with his car and gears. It is for me. He sounded like he revved it up and dumped it. Not sure though.
    I did. It's pointless but it's fun nonetheless. Lol

Btw 92notch, you call me stupid and retarded. But you call me out with a 250+ rwhp?

Lol, are you serious? Lol I'm almost tempted just so you can try and show off and blow up your ticking time bomb of a motor. Then. I'd stop and laugh, and give you a ride home.

I never said I was the best, unlike you. I never called anyone out, unlike you. I state facts, unlike you. You post opinions and speculation while I just post up What happened, and not what should have happened.

You're Mach isn't the best eaton swap, and I know that for a fact.
    You just called out a slow car to prove you're an asshole.

So do me a favor and go fuck yourself, and please post up when you blow your rods and post pictures so I can quote them and post "lol let's race"

Later Michael. I used to think you were a cool dude but you've proved yourself a dumb prick.

Peace nigga

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
      I ran an 8.22 in my car with 373s, shorty headers, et streets, and a couple free mods. Made 236 tire smoking hp on the dyno. It's a lot faster than yours and seems to hook ok on the street on street tires. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=RgJaeTv_Scg
      Ive seen youre car at the track.

With a pile of parts next to it in the pits. it may show up and leave full weight but it's not while going down the track.

I haven't been to the track with a good set of tires yet because I've never owned any.

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post

Btw 92notch, you call me stupid and retarded. But you call me out with a 250+ rwhp?

Lol, are you serious? Lol I'm almost tempted just so you can try and show off and blow up your ticking time bomb of a motor. Then. I'd stop and laugh, and give you a ride home.

I never said I was the best, unlike you. I never called anyone out, unlike you. I state facts, unlike you. You post opinions and speculation while I just post up What happened, and not what should have happened.

So do me a favor and go fuck yourself, and please post up when you blow your rods and post pictures so I can quote them and post "lol let's race"

Later Michael. I used to think you were a cool dude but you've proved yourself a dumb prick.

Peace nigga
        If your motor was putting almost 500rwhp it would be a ticking time bomb too. I have never seen anybody race as much as him and that motor still lives. A mod motor is a way better platform than a stock 5.0l no way around it.

Comment

Ive seen youre car at the track.

With a pile of parts next to it in the pits. it may show up and leave full weight but it's not while going down the track.

I haven't been to the track with a good set of tires yet because I've never owned any.
          A pile of parts? Like the front seat and my tools?

Comment

• I can't break my tires loose in 3rd gear and I seem to have quite a bit more hp and tq than you have. Must be some bad tires or something. Not saying it doesn't happen, just saying that if it was set up right it shouldn't. I'll go from a roll.

Comment

Peace nigga

Not cool at all to wish another car guy to blow his shit up.

Comment

If your motor was putting almost 500rwhp it would be a ticking time bomb too. I have never seen anybody race as much as him and that motor still lives. A mod motor is a way better platform than a stock 5.0l no way around it.
                His rods are good to 450 he makes over 470.

His tune saves his car.

You're right my block would be a time bomb at 500-550hp not the internals if my memory is correct.

I'm not saying it blow up Just because, but he doesn't need to call the kettle black.

Comment

A pile of parts? Like the front seat and my tools?
                  Lol, well it was all in a big pile idk what all it was.

Apples to oranges is all I'm claiming. You have suspension mods too right?

Comment

His rods are good to 450 he makes over 470.

His tune saves his car.

You're right my block would be a time bomb at 500-550hp not the internals if my memory is correct.

I'm not saying it blow up Just because, but he doesn't need to call the kettle black.
                    How does his tune save his car? I agree it's in the tune but it's not exactly tuned to make low hp for his setup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      So it's okay for him to start shit with me but I can't say anything back?

I didn't wish for it to blow up, just saying it's a ticking time bomb. Those Mach rods are trash.

He's a arrogant prick, so fuck em

Comment

I ran an 8.22 in my car with 373s, shorty headers, et streets, and a couple free mods. Made 236 tire smoking hp on the dyno. It's a lot faster than yours and seems to hook ok on the street on street tires. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=RgJaeTv_Scg
                        What was your mph on that run?

Comment

Lol, well it was all in a big pile idk what all it was.

Apples to oranges is all I'm claiming. You have suspension mods too right?
                          I have tubular K member and coil overs but I ran 8.2s with the stock K member.

Comment

• So because you have a 13 second stormer, suddenly you are a expert on the subject of all things racing? My 98 Cobra will put football fields on your slow junk because I can tell you are full of crap and something is up with your car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
                              What was your mph on that run?
                              82. My best is 83 but it was a 8.49 on street tires.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                                Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
                                How does his tune save his car? I agree it's in the tune but it's not exactly tuned to make low hp for his setup.
                                Rigos Mach made 470rwhp and his rod looked like a half moon after a while. I don't know the whole story but there has to be something that keep its all together. He's pushing the limits is all I'm saying.

Fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X