Killed a 01 cobra..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 92Notch View Post
    Several board member were there to see it.
    but your car wasnt as stock as you say it is.... I like how you avoided all the other comments.
    2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      but your car wasnt as stock as you say it is.... I like how you avoided all the other comments.
      Lt's, x-pipe, catback, 3.55s, cone filter not a cai. Stock from t/b to pan
      Race weight 3150
      2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
      2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
      2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Comment

Lt's, x-pipe, catback, 3.55s, cone filter not a cai. Stock from t/b to pan
        Race weight 3150
        Suspension? Tires?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Btw you weigh what, 185-200lbs at most? You're not much bigger than me.

So there is a little bit of weight mods. Headers help a little btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            ill believe it when i see it. my 60 extra horsepower would help. when are you getting traction stuff? ill have 4:30's by christmas.
            If anyone had some sticky tires I could use or if I could find some cheap I'd dig race you.

Problem we run into now is, cold weather closed the tracks and the colder temps in mexico will be spin city.

I tried to do a roll like we did on saturday and couldn't keep traction to save my ass. I even warmed them up it helped at first but they cool down to fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
              Suspension? Tires?
              Stock suspension. Et streets with 20 lbs of air. Had no quad shocks so it would wheel hop bad in the burn out. Hince the weak 1.86. No weight mods full interior, ac, ps, radio all intact
              2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

If anyone had some sticky tires I could use or if I could find some cheap I'd dig race you.

Problem we run into now is, cold weather closed the tracks and the colder temps in mexico will be spin city.

I tried to do a roll like we did on saturday and couldn't keep traction to save my ass. I even warmed them up it helped at first but they cool down to fast.
                Spin city with 225 hp lmao
                2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

That's what I'm saying. Who cares stock 5.0s are slow and so is any mod motor that gets beat by a stock 5.0 lol
                  Sorry we all don't put down 450+ rwhp.

Atleast I can have fun and not have to worry about my rods bending eventually.

I guess all the stock mod motors are slow if you compare it that way. The only mod motor I haven't beat yet is 3v or Mach 1s and of course any type of supercharged cobra.

Stock 2v - cake. Non pi is a joke.
                  stock 4v 97-01 cobras - not cake but close.

I'll take my cheap, easy to mod, easy to work on non engine bay cramped pushrod over a modular motor anyday. Mod motors are nice and respond well to boost. But not my choice of motors.

Comment

Spin city with 225 hp lmao
                    It spins dude. Its gay.

Comment

you could be a millionaire if you put this car on ebay. its one in a billion!

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        you could be a millionaire if you put this car on ebay. its one in a billion!

god bless.
                        But then I wouldn't be special and id have to buy a replacement.

If buy another 5.0 coupe it will be as slow as everyone says.

Comment

• i would like to run you in my vert. i have never raced before.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• My 95 Cobra ran an 8.50 with a 2.275 60' time at the Dale a while back. My clutch gave out when I shifted to 3rd and had to let up so it would grab. It has the Factory Cobra intake, stock air tube, 65mm tb, shorties, and original cast iron GT40 heads I'll run ya at the track. We both have crappy tires and my car weighs quite a bit more. I don't doubt it's possible to do more with less.

Comment

That's what I'm saying. Who cares stock 5.0s are slow and so is any mod motor that gets beat by a stock 5.0 lol
                              Who cares? Us people with the slow cars, thats who!

Comment

• Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
                                My 95 Cobra ran an 8.50 with a 2.275 60' time at the Dale a while back. My clutch gave out when I shifted to 3rd and had to let up so it would grab. It has the Factory Cobra intake, stock air tube, 65mm tb, shorties, and original cast iron GT40 heads I'll run ya at the track. We both have crappy tires and my car weighs quite a bit more. I don't doubt it's possible to do more with less.
                                Gt40 heads make the world of difference when compared to e7s.

Elvis, don't waste your gas. Trick flow top end kit, your pig will fly.

Comment

Working...
                                X