Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
    Thanks Nick! Ill def be in the pedal-fest class!:wink1:

Is it one qual and then eliminations via a bracket style like nhra or random drawn numbers to line up? Just curious how serious to take the qualifying and how much nitrous I may need to bring.
    No qualifying. There will be a couple of hours to make some test hits, and then we'll draw for pairings and lanes.

Comment

Should be there in the Benz in the street brackets
      Trick3d EVO

Comment

Matt let me know if you go out. I'll bring the hooptie with me
        -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
        -1993 Cobra- 700rw
        -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
        -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
        -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post
          Matt let me know if you go out. I'll bring the hooptie with me
          I'm def going..m. Allen and I r runnin the street tire class. If u wanna race with us put ur 19s on.. If not, bring the toyota and win 500 in the outlaw class!

I'm just debating whether to take the vw and run the brackets. It'll prob run 9.10s consistent as a clock.

Comment

Matt, I went out to one of these with my vert and was quickly reminded I was going too fast for my safety equipment. Parked the car and watched after a couple of practice runs. Looks like I would have been competitive, but unfortunately when payouts are involved, you better be in line.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
              Matt, I went out to one of these with my vert and was quickly reminded I was going too fast for my safety equipment. Parked the car and watched after a couple of practice runs. Looks like I would have been competitive, but unfortunately when payouts are involved, you better be in line.
              Thx Doug. U have a 20 year old vert... I don't. Its been discussed via pm's...

Comment

Sorry, just saw this... what's the age of my car have to do with safety equipment? You asked about tech inspection, right?

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                Thx Doug. U have a 20 year old vert... I don't. Its been discussed via pm's...

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                  Sorry, just saw this... what's the age of my car have to do with safety equipment? You asked about tech inspection, right?
                  I only assume the older cars arent as safe as the new ones... doesnt matter so much, you have a convertible. have to have a lot more tech on a vert.

Comment

Hell, they probably aren't as safe, but from a tech inspection pov, I don't think it matters. True about requirements for a 'vert being stiffer, but once you get below 7.50's they're almost the same. The requirements just come sooner for a vert.

Comment

Working...
                    X