NSD cruise call out thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    Mike has had a couple special cookies if he thinks he will run an 8.
    Wanna try one ? It will shave like tenth off your time

Comment

• biggest tard on this site ^^^

Comment

• I predict mike runs a 8.8 . Good luck lol
        1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by F8LSVT View Post
          Ok will do. I'll be the red cobra rolling on prostars. 91crapmike and cobraboy, you two have to be the stupidest people on this site. Your shits slow stfu already no one wants to hear it.
          Idk what I did to be called stupid..

Have a nice day dipfuck.
          2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            Idk what I did to be called stupid..

Have a nice day dipfuck.
            Well first off your shit is slow, your about like your buddy mike. No one here cares your daddy is a lawyer you just make yourself look like more of an idiot by trying to say "my daddy is a lawyer and he will get you!"
            1990 GT

Comment

• Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
              biggest tard on this site ^^^
              That hurts my feelings

Comment

Well first off your @#!*% is slow, your about like your buddy mike. No one here cares your daddy is a lawyer you just make yourself look like more of an idiot by trying to say "my daddy is a lawyer and he will get you!"

I didn't know that we were judging people's charactor by the speed of their car. There are slower cars on this site. kinda like your car before you dumped a ton of $ into it.

I also didn't ask your opinion of my dad. I've meet and talked to steve multiple times and have also been choked by him. It was directed to him. Thats not even your buisness. get the sand out of your vag old man.
                2012 GT500

Comment

Well first off your shit is slow, your about like your buddy mike. No one here cares your daddy is a lawyer you just make yourself look like more of an idiot by trying to say "my daddy is a lawyer and he will get you!"
                  Lol.

Trying so hard to make a point but using all the wrong evidence.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Lol one doesn't need a whole lot of evidence for you two. Both of you have no trouble making it painfully evident on your own.
                    1990 GT

Comment

Obviously you cared enough to Comment on it ...

Comment

• Originally posted by FoxBodyNick View Post
                        I predict mike runs a 8.8 . Good luck lol
                        ^^ agreed

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                          Lol.

Trying so hard to make a point but using all the wrong evidence.
                          Dude you don't know what your talking about

Comment

Lol one doesn't need a whole lot of evidence for you two. Both of you have no trouble making it painfully evident on your own.
                            "It" doesn't have an antecedent in your second sentence. Mind correcting it? I cannot understand your sentence.
                            2012 GT500

Comment

• if you dipshits dont know me ill be the fat guy in the BRR tshit with the only black 4ye with a mooneyes sticker on the back hatch

Comment

• Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                                if you dipshits dont know me ill be the fat guy in the BRR tshit with the only black 4ye with a mooneyes sticker on the back hatch
                                guess you are not worried about the Cruise anymore?? Looks to be in full swing!
                                Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                                90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X