No announcement yet.

To the 2 douche bags @ the DFWmustangs meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the Larry that Brooks mentioned the owner at NSD? Seems like he shouldn't have told them to leave, rather he should have told them to stay and called the cops.

I guess that is the only thing that confuses me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      Is the Larry that Brooks mentioned the owner at NSD? Seems like he shouldn't have told them to leave, rather he should have told them to stay and called the cops.

Larry is a good guy. He probably just wanted them to leave so the problem would stop and the fun could continue. Calling the cops would have brought a lot of negative attention to the event.

It was easier to just have them leave and never come back.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

i noticed the bathroom being fucked. i guess i went in right after but didn't know if the trash can over flowed or they where shit rags so i didn't pick them up or think anything of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
          Larry is a good guy. He probably just wanted them to leave so the problem would stop and the fun could continue. Calling the cops would have brought a lot of negative attention to the event.

It was easier to just have them leave and never come back.
          Craig - Mike has a decent point, maybe to keep the negative pub from the cruise, IDK.

Larry is NOT afraid to get up in someone's face and kick them out for acting a fool. Usually they have a cop on site all the time, not sure why THIS time was different..

I was asked for the info and I'll pass on what I have, and what they do with it is up to them.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
            someone should send collinsville's football coach a note saying what Kyle Schindler did. If his coach is anything like any of my coaches, he would make me do air-raid drills until i puked three times.
            Agreed. I will never forget out coaches thrashing our ALL our little asses until EVERYBODY puked because a couple of dipshits had 'tarnished the reputation' of the team with their shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
              Craig - Mike has a decent point, maybe to keep the negative pub from the cruise, IDK.

Larry is NOT afraid to get up in someone's face and kick them out for acting a fool. Usually they have a cop on site all the time, not sure why THIS time was different..

I was asked for the info and I'll pass on what I have, and what they do with it is up to them.
              Gotcha. Am I'm not trying to second guess them, was just curious more than anything.

Comment

is this him

JamesB Chassis is looking for a fabricator/general shop help, call or PM for info.

Comment

Coaches name Danny David.

Have at it!
                  Lol, I've known Danny David for years. I'm sure he'd bust that ass or have them doing fronts.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Boom! headshot

Comment

Originally posted by JamesB View Post
                      Yessir.

Thats great

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        Lol, I've known Danny David for years. I'm sure he'd bust that ass or have them doing fronts.
                        So send him a quick email for us please sir!

djdavid@collinsvilleisd.org

Comment

I would send it, but I feel like if it were someone that knew him personally it would have a better effect.

Comment

I would send it, but I feel like if it were someone that knew him personally it would have a better effect.
                            Translation = Chickenshit

Comment

His name is Kyle Schindler from Collinsville.

He was born in 1994 so he's 16 or 17.

I sent him a message asking why he destroyed the restroom and he's lucky that he didn't get his ass whooped. He keeps sending smartass comments, so I just called him a faggot.

Idk who he is or who his parents are, but I'd like for his parents to find out.
                              Be careful with the messages... he could slap harassment of a minor on you in no time.
                              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                                Be careful with the messages... he could slap harassment of a minor on you in no time.
                                Sending a message of fact is not harassment.

Sending multiple messages of the same content, or messages that annoy, alarm, or harass could fit the catagory, but to my knowledge, there is no enhancement for a "minor".

Comment

Working...
                                X