480 RWHP is not all that these days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
    If your car is stock, this will be a race. The car is a 99 cobra bone stock. Any mods than those listed?
    How about a LT1 with LT4 heads and LT4 hotcam?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      How about a LT1 with LT4 heads and LT4 hotcam?
      I thought it was a 3/4 RV cam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
        It's not really a Mustang forum and hasn't been for a long time. But a newb like you wouldn't understand the dynamics of this board anyways. You're too busy trying to impress people bench racing your little brother's stock slow ass Cobra. lol. My station wagon is faster than thing and my 98 Cobra will rape it dirty! lol.
        It will be an interesting race because it is basically stock vs stock. Which is significant.

I am a n00b here! 0 fucks given

My 98 cobra has parts (literally) scattered across Texas right now.
        Full time ninja editor.

Comment

It will be an interesting race because it is basically stock vs stock. Which is significant.

Zero respect given as well. You're a troll, no one to be taken seriously. You can leave anytime now, you've worn out your welcome here. Invite your little brother to join the board. At least he has a car of his own to race and my come with a better attitude to race and hang out with. So far, no one has seen anything from you want anything to do with you.

Comment

My 98 cobra has parts (literally) scattered across Texas right now.
            You duckin' me, bro?

Comment

What's interesting? Stock for stock the Cobra is slower. It's been that way since they came out 12 years ago. Or have you pilot point guys just pooled together enough money for a bunch of old magazines and just now got to the '99 subscription of MMFF.?

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                What's interesting? Stock for stock the Cobra is slower. It's been that way since they came out 12 years ago. Or have you pilot point guys just pooled together enough money for a bunch of old magazines and just now got to the '99 subscription of MMFF.?
                Adam - 1

Troll - 0

Comment

1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 0-60 mph 5.1 Quarter mile 13.5
                  The #1 resource for Chevrolet 0-60 & quarter mile times offering a comprehensive index of Chevrolet specs including Chevy Corvette, Camaro, Chevelle, Blazer & Nova & more!

1999 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT 0-60 mph 5.3 Quarter mile 13.7
                  The #1 resource for Ford 0-60 & quarter mile times offering a comprehensive index of Ford specs including Ford GT, Mustang, F-150, Focus, Escape, Thunderbird & more!

Thats close enough for a driver's race

Good thing I'm not from Pilot Point.
                  Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• srsly... adam is a large rat turd!

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 0-60 mph 5.1 Quarter mile 13.5
                      The #1 resource for Chevrolet 0-60 & quarter mile times offering a comprehensive index of Chevrolet specs including Chevy Corvette, Camaro, Chevelle, Blazer & Nova & more!

1999 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT 0-60 mph 5.3 Quarter mile 13.7
                      The #1 resource for Ford 0-60 & quarter mile times offering a comprehensive index of Ford specs including Ford GT, Mustang, F-150, Focus, Escape, Thunderbird & more!

Thats close enough for a driver's race

Good thing I'm not from Pilot Point.
                      I'm sure you get your water from there because it looks like that means the Cobra is slower.

And you say it's a drivers race, but post up a roll race? You may not live in pilot point, but your parents obviously were from the same household in pilot point.

Comment

I'm sure you get your water from there because it looks like that means the Cobra is slower.

And you say it's a drivers race, but post up a roll race? You may not live in pilot point, but your parents obviously were from the same household in pilot point.
                        There is skill in roll racing.
                        Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Yeah, powershifting twice is fucking hard with your t-Rex arms I'm sure.

Comment

There is no skill in roll racing with a car making under 700rw. Over that, different story. There is especially no skill in racing your 250rw turd.

Comment

There is no skill in roll racing with a car making under 700rw. Over that, different story. There is especially no skill in racing your 250rw turd.
                              250rwhp? LOL! wow really? OH man I'm mad now!
                              Full time ninja editor.

Comment

And it's not even his.

Comment

Working...
                                X