480 RWHP is not all that these days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
    i dont even know what the hell is going on in here!
    I'm beginning to think you're a stoner.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
      He is trying to make me rage with his "4chan trained" trolling skillz.
      id listen up. cj knows what he talking about!

Comment

• Who the fuck cares about grammatical bullshit damn .... When I get on dfw to troll I shouldn't have to feel like I'm writing a damn essay for my English class FUCK!
        Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
        03gt intech POWA!

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
          I'm beginning to think you're a stoner.
          nope!

Comment

• Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
            id listen up. cj knows what he talking about!
            He's just a smart ass who thinks he is intelligent by posting psudo-psychoanalysis that he learned from all the TV he has watched.

nigger
            Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03shadow4v View Post
              Who the fuck cares about grammatical bullshit, damn .... When I get on dfw to troll I shouldn't have to feel like I'm writing a damn essay for my English class, FUCK!
              It's part of learning the art of troll. Your troll will get ruined and you will fail miserably.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

He's just a smart ass who thinks he is intelligent by posting psudo-psychoanalysis that he learned from all the TV he has watched.
                Almost there man, you'll get there. This might require some continuing education though.

Why did you edit your post to add "cracker?"
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Fuck this thread ima go kill some brain cells and roll a fatty .... 80 coupe you down to toke ?
                  Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
                  03gt intech POWA!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    Almost there man, you'll get there. This might require some continuing education though.

Why did you edit your post to add "cracker?"
                    Test to see how fast you would respond, which is, indeed, impressive.

Guess I gotta go to 4chan more often and learn to troll like a pro.
                    Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• now i'm a stoner no thanks.

Comment

Test to see how fast you would respond, which is, indeed, impressive.

Guess I gotta go to 4chan more often and learn to troll like a pro.
                        I learned how to troll right here on this shitty board with all these rat turds. 4chan is filled with weird ass kids.

Comment

• dude if you would just let this crap die and stop talking shit to everyone maybe somebody would like you!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            I learned how to troll right here on this shitty board with all these rat turds. 4chan is filled with weird ass kids.
                            I actually did not right cracker, I wrote knee ger.

4chan is interesting for about an hour a week. Watching the thread with anon taking something down is interesting.
                            Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• what a thread fellas.... lol
                              1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

• thats a nice pair of hooter dooters.

Comment

Working...
                                X