480 RWHP is not all that these days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
    The engine in my car is a turd. I never said mine was worth a damn. Compare it to the 5.7 of 1991. Please.

If you go by those rules a Honda civic has 100hp per liter. Lawlz

Oh and by the way, Mach 1 has 68.4 hp per liter.

And what ls1 in camaros is rated At 350hp?

You're an inflator!!
    Well you're in here talking all this shit about ls motors, but you dont have anything better. Ls1 in a corvette is 350hp. my car made 291 bone stock through an auto, so i doubt the 305 rating is accurate lol. and the mach wont make much more than that without a blower. for about a grand an LS can make ~450rwhp.....

Comment

I come in, and post mathematical facts after some asshat brings it up and fuck his point up 5 ways from Sunday and you say I need to be banned?

Is is because you have nothing better to say?

Steve you fuck up every thread you post in too, so fuck you and the horses you rode in on.
      Your facts have shit to do with shit. You don't attend meets, you talk shit about racing like your car is a rocketship or you've been racing forever and you dont listen to people with more experience than you that know from a firsthand basis.

Bring your big mouth out to the meet tomorrow night. At least have the balls to come out and talk shit in person, don't be a lowlife troll like that stupid ownage douchebag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
        Well you're in here talking all this shit about ls motors, but you dont have anything better. Ls1 in a corvette is 350hp. my car made 291 bone stock through an auto, so i doubt the 305 rating is accurate lol. and the mach wont make much more than that without a blower. for about a grand an LS can make ~450rwhp.....
        For 500$ and some go nads you can spray anything lol.

Mod motors are not great for hp n/a and for money's spent don't respond well to mods.. I'll give you that.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• i brought up the hp per liter topic because you're saying they're turds for a 5.7, which they are not. Not saying the LS is the end all be all of hp per liter.

Comment

For 500$ and some go nads you can spray anything lol.

Mod motors are not great for hp n/a and for money's spent don't respond well to mods.. I'll give you that.
            For someone who likes to think they know everything and have all the facts, you sure made a shit decision in a car for yourself with a weezy lil engine making less power than factory Toyota passenger cars.

Btw, both my mod motor cars will rape your pile of shit.

Comment

i brought up the hp per liter topic because you're saying they're turds for a 5.7, which they are not. Not saying the LS is the end all be all of hp per liter.
              They are still better motors than his weezy E7 headed piece of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Your facts have shit to do with shit. You don't attend meets, you talk shit about racing like your car is a rocketship or you've been racing forever and you dont listen to people with more experience than you that know from a firsthand basis.

Bring your big mouth out to the meet tomorrow night. At least have the balls to come out and talk shit in person, don't be a lowlife troll like that stupid ownage douchebag.
                Ive come out to the carroton GtG before. You weren't there. I've went to 3 cruises and ive met up with a few board members to make some highway pulls..

Im not out to fight anyone and from the way you talk you might go Kung Fu panda on my ass..

Ill come and have a friendly argument and have a good Time but who wants to come save face and receive threats? Lol that's stupid on my part.

Comment

They are still better motors than his weezy E7 headed piece of shit.
                  I thought that went without saying lol...

Comment

There is a cam exhaust 5.7 GTO in Denton running 8.9 at the track.

Lol

Before I hear it.. I know it should be faster but that is all this turd is capable of doing.
                    probably

Comment

For someone who likes to think they know everything and have all the facts, you sure made a shit decision in a car for yourself with a weezy lil engine making less power than factory Toyota passenger cars.

Btw, both my mod motor cars will rape your pile of shit.
                      My choice of car was a foxbody coupe. My choice of engine is not a e7 headed 302.

In fact, I'd like to swap a 351 or a 4.6 or 5.4 DOHC.

For you to say a fox coupe is shit for drag racing.. Well that shows ignorance on a astronomical level.

Comment

Ill come and have a friendly argument and have a good Time but who wants to come save face and receive threats? Lol that's stupid on my part.
                        Well technically you're receiving threats because you're talking shit/ calling names from the safety of your computer. I'm sure if you came out you wouldn't have to worry as long as you don't let your bulldog mouth override your puppy dog ass.

Comment

• Steve you bought a fucking dodge lol...

Comment

For you to say a fox coupe is shit for drag racing.. Well that shows ignorance on a astronomical level.
                            who posted that?

Comment

Well technically you're receiving threats because you're talking shit/ calling names from the safety of your computer. I'm sure if you came out you wouldn't have to worry as long as you don't let your bulldog mouth override your puppy dog ass.
                              Everyone here hides behind a keyboard. I don't make insults unless insulted..

In person people as in everyone doesnt do that because it's just disrespectful.

Comment

Ive come out to the carroton GtG before. You weren't there. I've went to 3 cruises and ive met up with a few board members to make some highway pulls..

Im not out to fight anyone and from the way you talk you might go Kung Fu panda on my ass..

Then perhaps you should re-evaluate how you talk to people on this board before you let your mouth override your ass. This is still a small community in this huge city. It's a matter of time before you run across people you have a tendancy to be rude to all the time.

At the moment, you're still welcome to come out and have a good time. But you're quickly earning yourself a shit reputation as a board troll and a mouthy punk kid. Try relaxing abit and realize you don't know as much as you think you do.

Comment

Working...
                                X