• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    LOL, yeah 9.80's isn't fast. Shut up.
    LMAO! Thats it?

And my I ask, what turd ran that?

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
      When are you getting the mustang going? That project has been going for years. A couple more and it will be a decade-long project.
      its been 4 next week... I dunno, itll eventually come together, not really a priority and I don't want it taking up my tiny garage for months to finish it.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
        its been 4 next week... I dunno, itll eventually come together, not really a priority and I don't want it taking up my tiny garage for months to finish it.
        lol I think I have you beat Matt. Mine has been down for like 5 or 6 years now (maybe longer). lmao

Comment

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
          LMAO! Thats it?

And my I ask, what turd ran that?
          My 89 coupe, carb'd 351 with a plate.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post
            I disagree, I've seen a lot of balls fast mustangs. Matts car has the potential to put it on my Supra in a bad way
            I don't have the 20 grand needed to make that happen even if I sold both Vettes.. Like I said, not a priority, but I've never given up and won't part or sell the car.

I can get on the B team with it and have fun for about 5-6k but I'm not doin that till after the wedding.

Comment

I detect a bunch of assholes in this thread

maybe take the thorn out of your fucking attitude and realize there are younger dudes on the board
              Last edited by majorownage; 09-21-2011, 01:17 AM.
              Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                $325k vs. $110K. In the real world, there ain't enough "cool" to cover the $215K difference in those two cars.
                I didn't know the hosts of the TV show has to purchase the car they test drove.

Lol point being, for them and thier opinion of the car isn't based on price.

I said and I asked if you were given the opportunity to get PAID to drive a Ferrari 599 or a Corvette Zr1, which would you chose?

Corvettes in comparison to other supercars are built cheap as fuck and it shows, maybe thats why it's half the price of cars have the same performance but are hand built to perfection rather then being thrown together by some rednecks in Kentucky.

Get out of here with that garage the a 599 isn't worth that they're asking. The engine is hand built to perfection, and built 100% in house from block to finished product. The car itself is a wonder with the most n/a HP per liter then any other engine from the factory.

That being said, the corvette has a camaro engine with a supercharger and for a boosted 6.2l to only make 620ish hp is laugable when it comes to what REAL supercar engines put down.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                  I didn't know the hosts of the TV show has to purchase the car they test drove.

Lol point being, for them and thier opinion of the car isn't based on price.

I said and I asked if you were given the opportunity to get PAID to drive a Ferrari 599 or a Corvette Zr1, which would you chose?

Corvettes in comparison to other supercars are built cheap as fuck and it shows, maybe thats why it's half the price of cars have the same performance but are hand built to perfection rather then being thrown together by some rednecks in Kentucky.

Get out of here with that garage the a 599 isn't worth that they're asking. The engine is hand built to perfection, and built 100% in house from block to finished product. The car itself is a wonder with the most n/a HP per liter then any other engine from the factory.

That being said, the corvette has a camaro engine with a supercharger and for a boosted 6.2l to only make 620ish hp is laugable when it comes to what REAL supercar engines put down.
                  Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the shocks and struts on the Ferrari 599 were originally developed by Delphi and were first used on the Corvette.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the shocks and struts on the Ferrari 599 were originally developed by Delphi and were first used on the Corvette.
                    That's relevant how?

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                      That's relevant how?
                      Do you think it might have something to do with your statement:

"Corvettes are built cheap as fuck"
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• I like these theoretical discussions where the participants are talking shit about $120k cars and $300k+ cars when they can't afford or don't own either. Nice.
                        Ford
                        GM
                        Toyota
                        VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          Top Gear HATES American cars.
                          Compared to what they usually drive, they have good reason.

Comment

• aren't Corvettes faster than anything? that's what every Corvette driver always tells me.
                            They're the fastest things ever. EVER. EVAR!!!!!1!
                            2011 Mustang GT
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              Do you think it might have something to do with your statement:

"Corvettes are built cheap as fuck"
                              Compared to other supercars. Yes, they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
                                I like these theoretical discussions where the participants are talking shit about $120k cars and $300k+ cars when they can't afford or don't own either. Nice.
                                Lol, if I had the money to spend a corvette wouldn't even cross my mind, let's put it that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X