480 RWHP is not all that these days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
    Compared to other supercars. Yes, they are.
    Like the Ferrari 458?

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
      Like the Ferrari 458?
      The only thing wrong with that car is the glue in the hatch catching fire after hard driving.

That doesn't mean the rest of the car is trash.

The headers heat the comparment and the glue drips on them and then flames come about.

Oh hey, how about Chevys miss matching paint on body panels?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Corvettes in comparison to other supercars are built cheap as fuck and it shows, maybe thats why it's half the price of cars have the same performance but are hand built to perfection rather then being thrown together by some rednecks in Kentucky.
        Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
        Like the Ferrari 458?
        Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
        The only thing wrong with that car is the glue in the hatch catching fire...?
        Yeah. Catching fire and burning to the fucking ground is acceptable.

Comment

Lol, if I had the money to spend a corvette wouldn't even cross my mind, let's put it that way.
          Good for you. It's always fun to discuss the theoretical. I guess in my fantasy land, if $100mm fell out of the sky into my backyard, I'd probably have several exotics too. I'd probably keep my Vette and, admittedly, it probably wouldn't get driven much when I have the other 10 cars in the garage.

Yeah, fantasyland is fun. When it's your own scratch on the line that you've busted your ass for, then Vettes (and many other non-exotic) cars have a nice value quotient that makes sense to a lot of people.
          Ford
          GM
          Toyota
          VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
            Good for you. It's always fun to discuss the theoretical. I guess in my fantasy land, if $100mm fell out of the sky into my backyard, I'd probably have several exotics too. I'd probably keep my Vette and, admittedly, it probably wouldn't get driven much when I have the other 10 cars in the garage.

Yeah, fantasyland is fun. When it's your own scratch on the line that you've busted your ass for, then Vettes (and many other non-exotic) cars have a nice value quotient that makes sense to a lot of people.
            I didn't say they werent cool cars, I said they aren't comparable to real supercars.

And id have a c6 zo6 over a zr1 anyday all day.

And I understand how you feel, I've worked to get my coupe, and maybe someday I'll have a 550 maranello..

Comment

Lol, if I had the money to spend a corvette wouldn't even cross my mind, let's put it that way.
              Well thank you for the chance to role play. Next tell us what you would do if you actually had a chance to have sex with a female. Ready.....go!
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I didn't say they werent cool cars, I said they aren't comparable to real supercars.

And I understand how you feel, I've worked to get my coupe, and maybe someday I'll have a 550 maranello..
                You obviously don't know the generally understood difference between a 'supercar' and an 'exotic.' Look it up.

Glad you'd rather have a Z06. Good for you. Here's a cookie you can eat when you get your 550:

Ford
                GM
                Toyota
                VAG

Comment

I want a Grandsport with a supercharger darn it all.
                  2012 Mustang GT
                  Mods: TSW Nurburgring Wheels/Saleen Grille/Boss Lower/GT500 Axle-Back Exhaust/Ford K-Springs/Adj Pan-Hard Rod
                  Times: 12.75@111MPH

2012 F150 FX2 Ecoboost
                  Mods: Bone Stock
                  Times: Slow

Comment

• That cookie looks delicious!!!
                    Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

You're so fucking dumb

Comment

• It's easy to fix anything but stupid, this guy is clearly stupid.

Quickag, you have by far the baddest American muscle car ever built. Those cars are pure sex. Call it what you want, the ZR1 is King of the Roads, the CTS-V sedan is a close second.
                        Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• 91stupid, if you had money and knew anything, you'd know the Z06 Ls7 motors are not very reliable after 750 whp. The cylinder walls tend to break and things really heat up after that. Lol

Comment

• My god that cookie looks delicious

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
                              I like these theoretical discussions where the participants are talking shit about $120k cars and $300k+ cars when they can't afford or don't own either. Nice.
                              Precisely. Such is dfwm...
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Lets put a supercharger on a 6.2l v8 that we put in camaros and make 600hp.

Lol what a joke, why does it take so much to make so little power?

Ferarri 599 has 6.0l n/a 600hp. They don't need a supercharger because they can build a better engine.

Comment

Working...
                                X