No announcement yet.

480 RWHP is not all that these days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there is actually skill involved. they had drivers controls put in on the passenger side also since they "share" the vehicle.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      there is actually skill involved. they had drivers controls put in on the passenger side also since they "share" the vehicle.

god bless.
      That's true. I assumed he sat on his brothers lap while they drove.

Comment

• So shit gets real, I want to race, and now I'm being attacked more?

lol what a bunch of internet addicted low lives. You are the reason this site blows
        Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
          And it's not even his.
          I stand corrected.

Comment

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
            So shit gets real, I want to race, and now I'm being attacked more?

lol what a bunch of internet addicted low lives. You are the reason this site blows
            What the fuck were you expecting with your aggressive tool-like posting you've been doing since you've been here? Perhaps if you played it cool you wouldn't be being treated like an asshole you've presented yourself to be. It's only going to get worse the longer you keep up your bullshit. Relax and it can change.

Comment

• Lol @ having a a adult conversation Steve. If you go back to my posts, you'll see i was being civil but mr.badass three finger me Pete starts with the insults.

He calls me a fucking moron ECt.. I say rat turd and all of the sudden I'm the one that needs to tone it down?

What you people fail to realize is you all are constantly calling the kettle black and have imaginary "too far" lines that change constanty.

Why is that? How come you guys can say whatever you want and I don't get offended but when I say something as dumb as rat turd I get threatened?

You guys are a fucking joke. You always have been, there are several good respeecable people on this board, and there are also people who are just peices of shit when it comes to posting. I'm sure offline you are decent folk, I don't see what you Have to prove when you log in...

I'm the same person as I am on or off the board. Taking my posts seriously was your first mistake, all I do is fuck around in good fun. Maybe if you made it out to the cruise Steve you'd realize that. But instead you talked noise all up until the day before and you suddenly couldnt make it..

You guys need to stop being assholes and enjoy the place for what it is.. Not everyone is going to agree and it damn sure doesn't need to result in threats. You guys are the fucking morons who need to grow the fuck up.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                What the fuck were you expecting with your aggressive tool-like posting you've been doing since you've been here? Perhaps if you played it cool you wouldn't be being treated like an asshole you've presented yourself to be. It's only going to get worse the longer you keep up your bullshit. Relax and it can change.

This site is full of fail and all it is good for is to troll. And troll hard.

First thread I created I get banned for a NSFW picture because a call for bewbs newb. Mean while MANY other threads NOT in the NSFW catagory have tits/ass. And then all the members commenting and laughing like little girls about how I got banned.

Yea, that will definitely expand your memberbase.
                Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                  blah blah blah
                  Shut the fuck up. No one was talking to you nor interested in what you have to say. Just go away already.

Originally posted by majorownage View Post

First thread I created I get banned for a NSFW picture because a call for bewbs newb. Mean while MANY other threads NOT in the NSFW catagory have tits/ass. And then all the members commenting and laughing like little girls about how I got banned.

Well, because it was funny. You didn't have the common sense to not to post something that was clearly not work safe in the proper forum. It's your own fault for not reading the rules and abiding by them.

And if you actually think we care or are worried about expanding our member base, you're clearly a bigger idiot than we previously thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                    You guys must be huffing carb cleaner up there.
                    Nothing but cocaine up here
                    Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
                    03gt intech POWA!

Comment

Shut the fuck up. No one was talking to you nor interested in what you have to say. Just go away already.

Well, because it was funny. You didn't have the common sense to not to post something that was clearly not work safe in the proper forum. It's your own fault for not reading the rules and abiding by them.

And if you actually think we care or are worried about expanding our
                      member base, you're clearly a bigger idiot than we previously thought.
                      No one was talking to me? Lol

Oh ok.. I must have just missed all of page 4 and the top of 5.

Steve, get out of here with that shit.

Stop acting like a child behind the keyboard. You're not impressing anyone.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

The reason you're whining is because you're butt hurt you got in trouble. Get your shit together and man up, then you'll be respected around here.

You can call people out all damn day and still be respect here, unlike just about any other site. It's all about how you carry yourself.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          Quit your fucking whining you little bitch. The reason you're whining is because you're butt hurt you got in trouble. Get your shit together and man up, then you'll be respected around here.
                          Yea I'm gonna go back to trolling. Don't worry, this shitty site will die out like dfwstangs. Why would I be butthurt? There are plenty of much better mustang sites than this shithole.
                          Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                            No one was talking to me? Lol

Oh ok.. I must have just missed all of page 4 and the top of 5.

Steve, get out of here with that shit.

Stop acting like a child behind the keyboard. You're not impressing anyone.
                            In case you hadn't noticed, we moved past your bullshit and got bored with it awhile ago. Feel free to shut the fuck up anytime.

Comment

Yea I'm gonna go back to trolling. Don't worry, this shitty site will die out like dfwstangs. Why would I be butthurt? There are plenty of much better mustang sites than this shithole.
                              Feel free to leave anytime. You won't be missed. Go bench race your kid brother's car with your bullshit stories elsewhere.

Comment

Feel free to leave anytime. You won't be missed. Go bench race your kid brother's car with your bullshit stories elsewhere.
                                I'm down to race my DD, my bros car, my project. Hey, at least I sometimes get off the computer!
                                Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Working...
                                X