Pro88lx vs 91coupemike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STRONGNUFF View Post
    See ya then. The 392 is ready to stretch its legs now.
    LOL! I'm gonna get drug by that thing! But it will be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      I still don't understand how shadow was beating me. His car only makes 20rw more than mine, his weighs more, and he has stock gears.
      Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      Should be no different than mine lol. It's almost the same motor.
      Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
      True, his car runs good. That mark8 pulled hard to like 8 grand. I think we got it 110 in 2nd gear.

The 93s had no speed or rev limiter.. And we were trying to find it lol.
      So wait, a Mark VIII took your Cobra down? What the hell is done to the Mark VIII anyway? My 4V GT had a 97 Mark VIII motor in it and absolutely walked my sisters 96 Mark VIII. Something sounds off on your Cobra unless that Mark has a blower on it.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        So wait, a Mark VIII took your Cobra down? What the hell is done to the Mark VIII anyway? My 4V GT had a 97 Mark VIII motor in it and absolutely walked my sisters 96 Mark VIII. Something sounds off on your Cobra unless that Mark has a blower on it.
        it's an 04 GT with the 4v mark 8 engine.
        Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
        90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          The mark the engine came out of is what I was referring to.

I've ran another 97 cobra, bone stock with 50k miles and I pull him too.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

@cobraman

If you are running a stock tune you are leaving a lot of power on the table. Commanded AFR at WOT and high rpms is 10.92. Not the best for power production!!! Tune only and it'll pick up 25hp
            Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
              How is a drivers race getting drug? Lol
              You tell us sounds like mike was wearin those old piston slapping motors out!

Comment

Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
                You tell us sounds like mike was wearin those old piston slapping motors out!
                really? We could have high fived each other from the cars it was so close. His car runs great, ive said it before and ill say it again. MIKES CAR RUNS GOOD AND HE DRIVES THE PISS OUT OF IT

That said id like to run again once i take a bit of weight out.

Mike where is the scale you guys use? Id like to see what my car weighs with me in it and all thee stereo shit.

Comment

really? We could have high fived each other from the cars it was so close. His car runs great, ive said it before and ill say it again. MIKES CAR RUNS GOOD AND HE DRIVES THE PISS OUT OF IT

That said id like to run again once i take a bit of weight out.

Mike where is the scale you guys use? Id like to see what my car weighs with me in it and all thee stereo shit.
                  Morrison trucking in Denton.

I go after hours and pull up, it gets my weight correctly so it's accurate by my standards.

I do drive it like I stole it, thats the only way! Thesource built me a solid t5 lol.

For all those haters that say I can't drive.. Pfft!

Comment

Next time we run I should be -40lbs off the nose .

I MIGHT have my front runners on too..

I built my car with the little things.

Comment

Morrison trucking in Denton.

I go after hours and pull up, it gets my weight correctly so it's accurate by my standards.

I do drive it like I stole it, thats the only way! Thesource built me a solid t5 lol.

For all those haters that say I can't drive.. Pfft!
                      Sweet, thanks!

Yea my stock old 4l60 was making me nervous about putting a stall in it.......but its holding up fine, so i think i may just slap a 3600 in it. Id like to do a t56 swap, but it would cost me more than i paid for the car! LMAO

Comment

Next time we run I should be -40lbs off the nose .

I MIGHT have my front runners on too..

I built my car with the little things.
                        Next time we run i should be -150lbs out of the interior without the system, and rear seat. Maybe i wont eat until then either..

Looking for a set of welds on ls1 tech right now! Last night lit a fire under my ass! Thank you for coming out

Comment

Sweet, thanks!

Yea my stock old 4l60 was making me nervous about putting a stall in it.......but its holding up fine, so i think i may just slap a 3600 in it. Id like to do a t56 swap, but it would cost me more than i paid for the car! LMAO
                          Lol @ you tripping out about my duralast brakes smelling up the streets.

Comment

Next time we run i should be -150lbs out of the interior without the system, and rear seat. Maybe i wont eat until then either..

Looking for a set of welds on ls1 tech right now! Last night lit a fire under my ass! Thank you for coming out
                            My fire is always lit, but the wallet is already burned the fuck up.

No problem, man. Haha

Comment

Lol @ you tripping out about my duralast brakes smelling up the streets.
                              LMAO! It smelled like burned up 4L60!!

Oh and to all the people busting my chops for talking shit to Mike, i did it because i knew it would get him to show up. There are never any slow cars for me to race at the friday meet, mostly 400rw and above....too much for my lowly 291rw turd.

However i did sneak a pic of mike on my phone and will be giving it to GE to photoshop!

Comment

My fire is always lit, but the wallet is already burned the fuck up.

No problem, man. Haha
                                Im almost 10 yrs older than you, lol ive had enough fast cars (or so i thought)....now i have the urge again
                                <<<<<~~~~my wallet

Comment

Working...
                                X