Fall Cruise 2011 call out list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
    Yep, I'm guilty. I like your car, it's not often you see a 6 speed car with someone who's not afraid to drive it!

Comment

Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
      You have been gone so long nobody even remembers you driving. I'm really thinking about selling mine, and getting another bass boat

Comment

Originally posted by Hell-Bent SS View Post
        You have been gone so long nobody even remembers you driving. I'm really thinking about selling mine, and getting another bass boat
        i've been gone so long i dont remember me driving. lol

Comment

That's what I'm sayin! (talking about JP)

wtf.. bass boat? Noooooo!

Comment

What do you run?? Hopefully not better than 7.0 if so you got me.
            fastest i've gone has been a 7.01@98mph w/a 1.55 60'.

can't wait to line them up! i get sick of everyone not saying what they run or lying about what they have done. i'm a coupe with a 6 liter, ls6 manifold, and a cam. stock heads/rockers/lifters/t-chain/throttle body/etc.

my converter is a bit loose which eats up some on the big end and makes burnouts w/out a linelock a little interesting (have to rev the balls out of it and even then it's can be a pita to get the slicks hot enough).

after the race on sunday the car is getting pulled apart, new converter, injectors, turbo, etc. would be a great end to this combo to click off a 6.9x but the track will need to be sticky.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
              That's what I'm sayin! (talking about JP)

wtf.. bass boat? Noooooo!
              I do a lot of fishing, and I only have been goin to the track a couple times a year the last 3 years. So the camaro just sits in the garage. It's hard to let it go though, I bought it brand new and its my baby, but just not into as much anymore.

Comment

I have been trying to get a 6 anything out of mine too but never have. Hell I still have mac mid length headers on mine. I was gonna change some stuff on mine and then spray the shit out of it, but I would have to change the gears.

Comment

I have been trying to get a 6 anything out of mine too but never have. Hell I still have mac mid length headers on mine. I was gonna change some stuff on mine and then spray the shit out of it, but I would have to change the gears.
                  i flirted with selling mine as well but i know i'd really miss it. mine went 7.8 right out of the box (and killed the trans first run), then went a few 7.6's, then i bought hptuners and started tuning it myself and have shaved it down to 7.0's. i might lean it out a little on saturday if i am right at the 7.0 range again. running a pretty conservative 12.6-12.8:1. i've seen a lot of these ls cars pick up power moving to 12.8-13:1. I have also not played much with timing, running about 28* total advance (about 26* at peak cylinder pressure/torque) and not seeing any knock. not sure any power left on the table there though.

brooks never fails to remind me i'd surely be in the 6's if i didn't "have to have a/c"

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                    i flirted with selling mine as well but i know i'd really miss it. mine went 7.8 right out of the box (and killed the trans first run), then went a few 7.6's, then i bought hptuners and started tuning it myself and have shaved it down to 7.0's. i might lean it out a little on saturday if i am right at the 7.0 range again. running a pretty conservative 12.6-12.8:1. i've seen a lot of these ls cars pick up power moving to 12.8-13:1. I have also not played much with timing, running about 28* total advance (about 26* at peak cylinder pressure/torque) and not seeing any knock. not sure any power left on the table there though.

brooks never fails to remind me i'd surely be in the 6's if i didn't "have to have a/c"

Hey James, you'd be in the 6's if you didn't have a/c.

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                      I'm callin out junkie, bring that shit kneeegro !!!
                      I cant make the cruise in the Caddy, its going to Htown for a trans. I might be there in something else, if so we can get it on in Mexico. I gotta get a win against you some how!
                      -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
                      -1993 Cobra- 700rw
                      -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
                      -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
                      -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

Right on, I forgot your tranny was messing up, bet that's not gonna be cheap.

You have me covered on the highway atleast !!!!
                        Last edited by Txstang1; 10-25-2011, 04:42 PM.
                        Vortex rear stand $75
                        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                        11 4 door
                        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

we talking about your f150? if so i'd pay to see that!
                          Yes and hoe much you willing to pay? A new ecoboost motor worth?
                          2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
                          1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
                          1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
                          1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
                          2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                          2011 Ford Mustang V6
                          2011 Ford Mustang GT
                          2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                          2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Ldecharmoy View Post
                            Yes and hoe much you willing to pay? A new ecoboost motor worth?
                            all b.s. aside, you really think you could turn the wick up enough on that truck to do a 6.9?

Comment

all b.s. aside, you really think you could turn the wick up enough on that truck to do a 6.9?
                              No but it wouldnt hurt trying lol
                              2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
                              1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
                              1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
                              1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
                              2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                              2011 Ford Mustang V6
                              2011 Ford Mustang GT
                              2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                              2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

Till the rods fly out the side of it! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X