Plans/upgrades for 2011-2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
    Hopefully get headers from jucostud. I'll probably install them myself to save $$.
    Trust me when i tell you, best be making an appointment with TS, they are a fucking PITA! It could be a nice winter project though, like from December til March project, haha!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Trust me when i tell you, best be making an appointment with TS, they are a fucking PITA! It could be a nice winter project though, like from December til March project, haha!
      Henry, the 3V LTs are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY easier to install than 2V/4V headers. If he's got air tools, good jack stands and decent mechanical know-how I say they can be done in ~ 4 hours.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

From what I've read, little pita, but it will be a winter project..haha. I don't have the best tools, but I have them. I'm pretty sure I could do them myself, or drag you here with some beer on my work bench...lol

Comment

• He has no air and it does require some specialty tools, not sure if he has either. The 05-10 3v's do have better access due to their tubular 'type' k-member, but it ain't no four hour job, unless you have a lift, air, tools and notches on your belt from doing them. Though I'm not going to say I've done them because I haven't, but I have done shortys and LT's on my Cobra and I had the above mentioned things and it was still a PITA...
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            Henry, the 3V LTs are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY easier to install than 2V/4V headers. If he's got air tools, good jack stands and decent mechanical know-how I say they can be done in ~ 4 hours.

It will probably take me more than 4 hours, probably 4 months...lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
              From what I've read, little pita, but it will be a winter project..haha. I don't have the best tools, but I have them. I'm pretty sure I could do them myself, or drag you here with some beer on my work bench...lol
              I'll be there to give you moral support and hand you beerz.

Comment

He has no air and it does require some specialty tools, not sure if he has either. The 05-10 3v's do have better access due to their tubular 'type' k-member, but it ain't no four hour job, unless you have a lift, air, tools and notches on your belt from doing them. Though I'm not going to say I've done them because I haven't, but I have done shortys and LT's on my Cobra and I had the above mentioned things and it was still a PITA...

I have air, not the best compressor or impact, but they should work. Of course I'll read up some more on what "special" tools I'll need. Was gonna invest in a better impact/air compressor but decided to hold off for awhile.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                I'll be there to give you moral support and hand you beerz.

Guess I'll be eating those ribs by myself

Comment

• Mainly 1/4 inch air ratchets and 1/4 inch extensions, lots of them.

Comment

Mainly 1/4 inch air ratchets and 1/4 inch extensions, lots of them.

Oh yea...tell HP that I sold his ps3 to get those headers.

Comment

He has no air and it does require some specialty tools, not sure if he has either. The 05-10 3v's do have better access due to their tubular 'type' k-member, but it ain't no four hour job, unless you have a lift, air, tools and notches on your belt from doing them. Though I'm not going to say I've done them because I haven't, but I have done shortys and LT's on my Cobra and I had the above mentioned things and it was still a PITA...
                      There's seriously about 3" more move room on the driver's side than a 4V. Much less painful.

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                      Guess I haven't been keeping up, but didn't think you were serious about getting rid of stang one you mentioned it awhile back.
                      Yup. It hurt to watch it go but it's gonna be in good hands and making obscene power very soon
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      dont downshift!!

Comment

• Suspension and Whipple/KB on this slow mustang I just bought.

Comment

• Just a guess, but is that slowstang you just bought black?
                          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                            Suspension and Whipple/KB on this slow mustang I just bought.
                            dont downshift!!

Comment

• Lol! It is black...
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                                Just a guess, but is that slowstang you just bought black?
                                Nope. Ebony.

Comment

Working...
                                X