Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
    i know on a c6.. TT and make any decent power = $$$$$$$$$$
    single turbo = FAIL unless you want to give up your AC.
    Centri blower seems to where it's at.

Roots style blowers are great for people who want 500 rwhp and blow the tires off to show off for the 16 year old girlies.
    Why is it taking so long for your boys to bolt on a simple Procharger? lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Why is it taking so long for your boys to bolt on a simple Procharger? lol.
      who said anything about JUST bolting on a procharger??

How long has your slowbra been down?
      Last edited by White_lightning; 02-16-2011, 12:46 AM.
      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

who said anything about JUST bolting on a procharger??

maybe because i dont want it to to turn out like your slowbra i want it done right
        LOL, I hope to have that Slowbra sold before it's even ready to come home.

Comment

LOL, I hope to have that Slowbra sold before it's even ready to come home.
          lol.

my car will be done when its done.. im in no hurry.. once its done.. it goes back for a clutch.
          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

lol.

my car will be done when its done.. im in no hurry.. once its done.. it goes back for a clutch.
            Well, hopefully the new toy will give ya a decent run, but I doubt it knowing you Mr.Uberfastguy.

Comment

Well, hopefully the new toy will give ya a decent run, but I doubt it knowing you Mr.Uberfastguy.
              LOL.. i will still be C team.. PLENTY of people better suited to run you if you are looking for something fast to run.
              2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

LOL.. i will still be C team.. PLENTY of people better suited to run you if you are looking for something fast to run.
                Is there a such thing as an e team for him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
                  Is there a such thing as an e team for him?
                  You certainly aren't as clever or witty as Josh is, that was weak as hell. lol.

Comment

You certainly aren't as clever or witty as Josh is, that was weak as hell. lol.
                    I was playing on your failure to comprehend how slow your car is. I figured short and simple will ease the pain in the long run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
                      I was playing on your failure to comprehend how slow your car is. I figured short and simple will ease the pain in the long run.
                      Maybe you two are only half brothers... lol.

Comment

• Lol, Steves car and fast don't go together in a sentence.

Unless you say Steves car is never gonna be fast!
                        Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

i know on a c6.. TT and make any decent power = $$$$$$$$$$
                          single turbo = FAIL unless you want to give up your AC.
                          Centri blower seems to where it's at.

Roots style blowers are great for people who want 500 rwhp and blow the tires off to show off for the 16 year old girlies.
                          Have you ever noticed that its the old fucker that like the roots blowers!

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                            Lol, Steves car and fast don't go together in a sentence.

Unless you say Steves car is never gonna be fast!
                            Saying never would be incorrect. Soon my Chebby lovin friend...very soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by John View Post
                              Have you ever noticed that its the old fucker that like the roots blowers!
                              yup!! most of the CF LPE guys are all " ZOMG IT MAKES 600 ft# at idle.."

soo... its slow and burns tires?? and after 2 WOT pulls you are heat soaked and slow?
                              2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Saying never would be incorrect. Soon my Chebby lovin friend...very soon.
                                steve should buy Monsta GTO
                                2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Working...
                                X