Mach 1 vs Pullied GT500 vs Vette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He couldn't handle the power.
    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
      steve should buy Monsta GTO
      Uhh, no. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
        He couldn't handle the power.
        You talk alot of shit for someone who knows not a damn thing about me. lol.

Comment

• I speak the truff Steve, ease up old man.

And your still slow.....

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
            I speak the truff Steve, ease up old man.

And your still slow.....

You're still an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by John View Post
              Have you ever noticed that its the old fucker that like the roots blowers!
              No............The conversation was in reference to a STOCK 'Maro.
              There is still more under the curve with a twinscrew, such as a 2.9 Whipple VS P-1SC. A Properly pullied and tuned Whipple only falls off slightly the last 500 rpms or so when pulling to 7K.
              Now, change equation to a built engine and the ProCharger to a D1SC or above, then things change. To install a D1SC on a stock engine and pully it down enough for the engine to live in the upper rpm is self defeating since the charger doesn't really get into its prime operating range.
              With a built engine...........TURBO/S rule all!
              Context is everything John.

Hows that boy of yours?
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
                No............The conversation was in reference to a STOCK 'Maro.
                There is still more under the curve with a twinscrew, such as a 2.9 Whipple VS P-1SC. A Properly pullied and tuned Whipple only falls off slightly the last 500 rpms or so when pulling to 7K.
                Now, change equation to a built engine and the ProCharger to a D1SC or above, then things change. To install a D1SC on a stock engine and pully it down enough for the engine to live in the upper rpm is self defeating since the charger doesn't really get into its prime operating range.
                With a built engine...........TURBO/S rule all!
                Context is everything John.

Hows that boy of yours?
                you have no idea what you are talking about.. there are dozens of stock bottom end D1sc C6s running around making 650-750 rwhp.. having just as few issues as the Whipple shit boxes making 100-150 rwhp less.. So far i have YET to run into a GTo/C6/gen 5/Roots cobra that was with in 100 rwhp of my slug that could hang.. the only one i have seen was the Gear heads guy who some how magically was faster then a KB cobra..
                2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

yup!! most of the CF LPE guys are all " ZOMG IT MAKES 600 ft# at idle.."

soo... its slow and burns tires?? and after 2 WOT pulls you are heat soaked and slow?
                  The Whipple doesn't get heat soaked very quickly. This was a Whipple designed kit, unlike the kits for Ford which were a Roush/Ford/Whipple deal. Both the heat exchange and the intercooler are quite large and thick.
                  sigpic

Comment

you have no idea what you are talking about.. there are dozens of stock bottom end D1sc C6s running around making 650-750 rwhp.. having just as few issues as the Whipple shit boxes making 100-150 rwhp less.. So far i have YET to run into a GTo/C6/gen 5/Roots cobra that was with in 100 rwhp of my slug that could hang.. the only one i have seen was the Gear heads guy who some how magically was faster then a KB cobra..
                    Context...............Camaro
                    sigpic

Comment

The Whipple doesn't get heat soaked very quickly. This was a Whipple designed kit, unlike the kits for Ford which were a Roush/Ford/Whipple deal. Both the heat exchange and the intercooler are quite large and thick.
                      they are all just elements in the equation for SLOWNESS..
                      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

they are all just elements in the equation for SLOWNESS..
                        LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
                          hey.. if you find something you do well.. work your best to be the BEST AT IT!!.. in my case its being an asshole
                          i was promoted from F-body asshole, to Supra asshole and now to Corvette asshole
                          2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

• as a point of refernce.. here is the "blue c6" who raced the mongoose mach 1 racing a 04?? GT with motor/Whipple.
                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

then here is a black 2008 cammed C6 (all motor) racing that same whippled 04 GT...

500 rwhp Whipple GT VS cammed C650 MPH Closed test track.
                            2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              You're still an idiot.
                              Whatever you need to say to make yourself feel better Steve,

Comment

hey.. if you find something you do well.. work your best to be the BEST AT IT!!.. in my case its being an asshole
                                i was promoted from F-body asshole, to Supra asshole and now to Corvette asshole
                                You're good at what ya do!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X