• Show
Clear All

• Procharger FTW! But I'm biased.
    00 GT
    Twin Turbo Street Car

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
      Whatever you need to say to make yourself feel better Steve,
      You act as if not having a fast car is some sort of bad thing or a mark on who you are. LMAO, I guess maybe for you since it's your whole identity, that would make sense. Yes Brian, you're just soooo cool because you used to have a fast car that ran X number to make you feel better about being you. lmao. Who gives a shit.

Comment

• I could give a shit and careless about any particular car, obvious why I have gone through so many maybe? It really doesn't bother how cool you think I'm trying to be either, I'm not. I just like to pick at you cause it botheres you. If I wanted to act cool don't you think I would have kept my car instead? Nope, I didn't discuss my ordeal with anyone, just woke up and said that's it.

I really hope your honestly not upset cause I u said you've always had slow cars. Surely you wouldn't let that bother you, lighten up. Stop the name calling, it's gonna be ok!
        Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• turbo>*

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
            I could give a shit and careless about any particular car, obvious why I have gone through so many maybe? It really doesn't bother how cool you think I'm trying to be either, I'm not. I just like to pick at you cause it botheres you. If I wanted to act cool don't you think I would have kept my car instead? Nope, I didn't discuss my ordeal with anyone, just woke up and said that's it.

I really hope your honestly not upset cause I u said you've always had slow cars. Surely you wouldn't let that bother you, lighten up. Stop the name calling, it's gonna be ok!
            Doesn't bother me in the least cuz it's not important to me.

Comment

• I think your cool brian. Dont you still have that old 57? truck you were gonna go turbo with?
              1997 viper gts
              1986 turbo mustang
              1987 Buick grand national
              1972 nova

Comment

• 04mongoose...was that you on Marsh Lane this morning? Saw a car just like yours this morning...sounded pretty good to bad for traffic
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                  as a point of refernce.. here is the "blue c6" who raced the mongoose mach 1 racing a 04?? GT with motor/Whipple.
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

then here is a black 2008 cammed C6 (all motor) racing that same whippled 04 GT...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-dhTFWD4I8
                  whats wrong with that first vette? Stock?
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                    whats wrong with that first vette? Stock?
                    Few things...
                    -LS3 vs LS2
                    -Tb vacuum leak
                    -Intake/head leak
                    -Ran with my Z06 modded mufflers closed.
                    -ran on regular bald street tires in 30* weather... Not hooking.
                    -tune was off...

PS: I got the Vette back! Alot of bullshit went down today that made me just get it back from the dealer. Currently they stole the Navi and my driver window is shattered but after it's fixed. We can have a rematch mongoose.

Looking forward to making more videos.
                    Last edited by pbm.cc; 02-21-2011, 12:53 PM.
                    2005 C6 Z51: Cam only - 477rwhp (corrected)

Comment

• Originally posted by pbm.cc View Post
                      Few things...
                      -LS3 vs LS2
                      -Tb vacuum leak
                      -Intake/head leak

PS: I got the Vette back! Alot of bullshit went down today that made me just get it back from the dealer. Currently they stole the Navi and my driver window is shattered but after it's fixed. We can have a rematch mongoose.

-tune was off...
                      wtf??? That sounds like some Shady shit??? wtf happend?
                      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pbm.cc View Post
                        Few things...
                        -LS3 vs LS2
                        -Tb vacuum leak
                        -Intake/head leak

-tune was off...
                        Glad you got it back.
                        Wanna get drug friday night?

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                          Glad you got it back.
                          Wanna get drug friday night?
                          I wish I could... While my car was parked at this dealer for 9 days... "according to the sales manager". Someone broke into my car and broke the driver window... And broke the center console and stole my $1500 navigation system. So, more fight with the dealership tomorrow.
                          2005 C6 Z51: Cam only - 477rwhp (corrected)

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                            LOL.. i will still be C team.. PLENTY of people better suited to run you if you are looking for something fast to run.
                            ztp for life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fern View Post
                              ztp for life.
                              hell yeah!!!

ZTP!!!
                              2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Plaid.............out. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X