Mach 1 vs Pullied GT500 vs Vette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    I've NEVER seen that car that clean in person. Must be a pic from the previous owner who actually washed the damn thing. LMAO!
    Texas plates mother fucker! I sported the virginia ones for over a year after I bought it. You have only seen the car ONCE and it was so cold that night there was no way i was going to wash the car.
    2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
    2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
    2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Comment

Originally posted by 04mongoose View Post
      Texas plates mother fucker! I sported the virginia ones for over a year after I bought it. You have only seen the car ONCE and it was so cold that night there was no way i was going to wash the car.
      Lies! All lies! Usually looks like you went mudding in it. lol.

Comment

Lies! All lies! Usually looks like you went mudding in it. lol.
        you are one fat fucking liar son. I still think you are bitter I didn't buy your mach. Which you told me had never had work done to it and I saw hardware missing for holding down the expansion tank....guess ford just forgot to put that nut on there.
        2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

you are one fat fucking liar son. I still think you are bitter I didn't buy your mach. Which you told me had never had work done to it and I saw hardware missing for holding down the expansion tank....guess ford just forgot to put that nut on there.
          You're delusional son. That car is bone stock under the hood and nothing is missing. Clearly inhaling that airplane fuel is effecting your memory. lol. I wish I could mod it, but knowing my luck if I just put a K&N on it something would happen and break then I would never hear the end of it. lol. The wife's car is off limits, not worth the headache. Hahaha.

Comment

You're delusional son. That car is bone stock under the hood and nothing is missing. Clearly inhaling that airplane fuel is effecting your memory. lol. I wish I could mod it, but knowing my luck if I just put a K&N on it something would happen and break then I would never hear the end of it. lol. The wife's car is off limits, not worth the headache. Hahaha.
            being delusional got me a 200+ more hp car for 750 bucks more with 20k less miles.
            2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

being delusional got me a 200+ more hp car for 750 bucks more with 20k less miles.
              I'm glad it worked out for ya. Clearly, the car was never for sale anyways seeing how upset she was when the guy was coming to get it. She's really attached to it and it's not going anywhere. What sucks is that I have a stock Eaton sitting here that could on there just nicely, but she wants no part of modding it. Oh well. If you know anyone who wants a stock eaton for $200 bucks let me know.

Comment

I'm glad it worked out for ya. Clearly, the car was never for sale anyways seeing how upset she was when the guy was coming to get it. She's really attached to it and it's not going anywhere. What sucks is that I have a stock Eaton sitting here that could on there just nicely, but she wants no part of modding it. Oh well. If you know anyone who wants a stock eaton for $200 bucks let me know.
                if you want i can come out there and let your wife drive my car and see if she can even notice its got the s/c on it without telling her. She will never know and then it will give you some leverage to be able to mod yours. Mine is quieter than yours is too lol
                2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

if you want i can come out there and let your wife drive my car and see if she can even notice its got the s/c on it without telling her. She will never know and then it will give you some leverage to be able to mod yours. Mine is quieter than yours is too lol
                  Thanks, but it won't do any good, she knows better. lol . She's got 68k trouble free miles and knows what happens when you start modding cars. lol.

Comment

Thanks, but it won't do any good, she knows better. lol . She's got 68k trouble free miles and knows what happens when you start modding cars. lol.
                    66k miles here boosted since 34k and no problems
                    2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

maybe she is right......When YOU start modding cars things start going wrong LOL
                      2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

maybe she is right......When YOU start modding cars things start going wrong LOL
                        Well, thats her story and she's sticking to it. lol.

Comment

SNOOOOOOOOOOOOORE.....

Last mach 1 + blower i ran sucked Driver was a friendly kid. but i got my nitrous all ready to spray him... give him a motor run. and then had to purge the nitrous because i didnt need it

hes lucky now since the car doesnt have bottle on it any more...
                          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                            SNOOOOOOOOOOOOORE.....

Last mach 1 + blower i ran sucked Driver was a friendly kid. but i got my nitrous all ready to spray him... give him a motor run. and then had to purge the nitrous because i didnt need it

hes lucky now since the car doesnt have bottle on it any more...
                            I wouldn't mind having a rematch. I think it is running better with the new alternator and battery I put in a few weeks after we raced.
                            2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

I wouldn't mind having a rematch. I think it is running better with the new alternator and battery I put in a few weeks after we raced.

maybe after it warms up
                              2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                                maybe after it warms up
                                No heater in that fancy vette?
                                2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

Working...
                                X