I found this in my garage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
    Yes, Rhere Morrison has a CNC program that is real nice for the ls3 and 7 heads.
    Nice, Ive got a set of some nice L92s on my motor as well. My Set up seems to be like yours but im carb, and not sure how many CI you have..

Comment

• It's just a stock 6.0 Lq9 with a good cam. The heads are stock, L92's. What headers you go with?
      Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

It's just a stock 6.0 Lq9 with a good cam. The heads are stock, L92's. What headers you go with?
        The darn kook headers. 1 7/8".
        My combo should be pretty stout. Custom grind nitrous cam, ported to match manifold, topped with a nice 950 holley...

Comment

• Originally posted by sosoe View Post
          The darn kook headers. 1 7/8".
          My combo should be pretty stout. Custom grind nitrous cam, ported to match manifold, topped with a nice 950 holley...
          Sounds slow

Comment

• Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
            Sounds slow
            It is with no tranny.

Comment

• Originally posted by sosoe View Post
              It is with no tranny.
              We would be a good race then

Comment

• Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
                We would be a good race then
                When and where, from a dig? A chase is a race right. How much are you willing to put in?

Comment

• POS Kooks headers suck ass and donkey balls! One side is completely done, the driver side is about 70%. I'll be finished with it tomorrow hopefully!

Comment

POS Kooks headers suck ass and donkey balls! One side is completely done, the driver side is about 70%. I'll be finished with it tomorrow hopefully!
                    although I havent seen your headers. but i heard that you had to make some major adjustments
                    i didnt have near the issues it seems.
                    ratchet strap and a 9/16 socket was my friend

Comment

• I tell you they are horrible. I could have built a turbo kit already in the amount of time I have in just the driver side header.

Comment

• Dropping the column did wonders for the steering knuckle,
                        and a big ass pry bar lol.
                        My headers are still pretty close to the k member and brake lines.
                        From the sound of things though, you will have more clearance then mine.(not sure)
                        Will be coming by tomorrow to look?
                        Last edited by "MrEd"; 02-16-2012, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• I dropped the column as well, still hits and rubs. Well it did till I fixed that part. Just a small bump in the road.

Comment

• Motor mounts? Which way did you install yours,my plates are pointed to the firewall.
                            So the motor is setting as far back as it can go. ; )

Comment

• I have a 4.6 mount, it's as far back as well. I went with the solid mounts....

Comment

• I used my existing UPR K- member with BRP Hot Rods mounts and headers 1 7/8" stepped to 2". Everything fit great with no steering shaft issues. I can e-mail pictures if you like?

Nathan

Comment

Working...
                                X