Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Tex275 93 Mustang Build (Lot's of pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
    Fuck is there 20 cash under the seat?
    LoL that's funny!!

Comment

• We got the front bumper and fenders lined up today. We also got the throttle linkage hooked up. All that's left to do is hook up a few vacuum lines and take it to the dyno.

I'll have updates soon.

Comment

• 600hp race car!!
        What turbo do you have and how much boost will you run?

Comment

• t3/t4 hybrid 53mm

6lbs

One day at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by onjacks View Post
            t3/t4 hybrid 53mm

6lbs

exactly! promod!

Comment

• lol
              81 LX
              82 GT

Comment

• Well, we ran it on the dyno tonight. All in all I feel it was a success. It made 688 on 15 lbs of boost. I had some horrible tire shake that we later determined was actually shutting off my switch panel. It was very violent. Luckily they are not the tires I'm going to use to go down the track.

It should be at the cruise on Saturday.

Comment

• Luckily, trying to find the problem, we stumbled on a few other small things that could have been big problems... like the loose FPR line.

That thing is pretty rich at WOT, we need to get it to log AFR and see what it does at full boost. I'd suggest leaning it out some, that much fuel is hard on a motor.

Comment

• Congrats on getting it going. Now you can really enjoy it

Comment

• nice stuff man. will be good to see it at cruise

Comment

• sweet, car looks awesome

Comment

• Looks slow

J/k. Can't wait to see it Saturday

Comment

• Thanks everyone!

turbostang.....it's a good thing my tuner will be at the cruise!

Comment

• Welp....made the first few passes tonight (5 total.) At about 5 oclock today I didn't think I would make a pass. After we got the gauges lit up, the steering shaft secured, seat belts bolted in, slicks mounted, and a brake leak fixed.......I noticed the master cyclinder was leaking. Son of a bitch!!!!

Well, I decided to take apart the master cylinder and didn't really see anything wrong. Once Chris and I bled the brakes it never really leaked after that.

It was certainly a cluster fuck of a day but I feel it was a success.

The fastest pass was a 7.21 at 100. This was on a 7lb spring only. It's not mind blowing numbers, but I'm extremely happy with the mph. Now that I'm finally watching the video I realize we need to do some suspension tuning. I didn't have any idea that car was bouncing so much on launch.

Clifton, Scott, and Chris were a big help today and I'm grateful for that.

Here is one of a few videos tonight. Nothing spectacular really.

Last edited by jason07; 11-04-2012, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• The car looked good jason. Glad to see you making a pass in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X