Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Tex275 93 Mustang Build (Lot's of pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
    We already knew this. Man, that's some kind of gay quote of the year.
    damnit......I should really think out my responses better...I hate life.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention....Eric.

Comment

Loaded up and we're taking it to Precision Racecraft to have the window net, fuel cell, and transmission cooler mounted up.

Comment

Running yet?

Comment

Originally posted by bigshoe View Post
          Running yet?

LOL....dick!

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
            LOL....dick!
            What the fuck is the hold up?

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
              Loaded up and we're taking it to Precision Racecraft to have the window net, fuel cell, and transmission cooler mounted up.

Good luck with that!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
                Good luck with that!!
                Don't be a dick!

Comment

Just curious Jason. Whats is the purpose of the window net? And what is all done to installing one? Mine does not have one. Didnt know if I needed one or not.

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                    Just curious Jason. Whats is the purpose of the window net? And what is all done to installing one? Mine does not have one. Didnt know if I needed one or not.
                    So your arms dont fly out the car if u were to wreak it.

Comment

• Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                      I think per NHRA rules, any car with a roll cage is required to have a window net.

Comment

• What about the install on them?

Comment

• Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                          Just as big shoe said, its to keep your hands and arms inside the car incase of a roll over. It can also keep your helmet from busting out the window when you roll the car also.

I bought my window net mount kit from Jerry Bickel for about $70 and I had to have a custom net made which was around $85. The labor should run you about $50-$70.

I just want to do this car right safety wise for a number of reasons. Seeing Clifton flip that car as many times as he did right in front of me was an eye opener. Luckily he had a relatively good chassis to keep him walking today....although he didn't use the window net...whoops!

Comment

• Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                            Just as big shoe said, its to keep your hands and arms inside the car incase of a roll over. It can also keep your helmet from busting out the window when you roll the car also.

I bought my window net mount kit from Jerry Bickel for about $70 and I had to have a custom net made which was around $85. The labor should run you about $50-$70.

I just want to do this car right safety wise for a number of reasons. Seeing Clifton flip that car as many times as he did right in front of me was an eye opener. Luckily he had a relatively good chassis to keep him walking today....although he didn't use the window net...whoops!
                            Hey i said the arm thing! But its going to be way slower then cliftons car so u will be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
                              Hey i said the arm thing! But its going to be way slower then cliftons car so u will be good.
                              Well god damn I hope so.....he has a bigger turbo and cubic inches than I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                                Well god damn I hope so.....he has a bigger turbo and Penis than I do.

At least thats what Eric told me.

Btw

Hope Your Magic ManMeat Works
                                Last edited by onjacks; 05-30-2012, 08:58 PM.
                                One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                                X