Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Tex275 93 Mustang Build (Lot's of pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by onjacks View Post

At least thats what Eric told me.

Btw

Hope Your Magic ManMeat Works
    hey guy quit it with the gay!

Comment

• Im bored
      One day at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason07 View Post
        Just as big shoe said, its to keep your hands and arms inside the car incase of a roll over. It can also keep your helmet from busting out the window when you roll the car also.

I bought my window net mount kit from Jerry Bickel for about $70 and I had to have a custom net made which was around $85. The labor should run you about $50-$70.

I just want to do this car right safety wise for a number of reasons. Seeing Clifton flip that car as many times as he did right in front of me was an eye opener. Luckily he had a relatively good chassis to keep him walking today....although he didn't use the window net...whoops!
        Yea im about safety to. Looks like I will invest into getting one.

Comment

• brandon its already june. If that car of yours sees a pass before 2013 ill be amazed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
            brandon its already june. If that car of yours sees a pass before 2013 ill be amazed.
            Lol buy your plane ticket and come see pass. it will be at the summer cruise, summer 2012

Oh and I have already drove it.down the.street. I could make a pass in it right now. Might not be better than a 15 sec car.though lol

Comment

• Hell you should buy me the plane ticket. It's only fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                Hell you should buy me the plane ticket. It's only fair.
                lol, get your car done and drive it down for the fall cruise

Comment

• Shit my junk will take just as long as yours to build. Except mine will ne slow.

Comment

• I have a couple of update pics. I always forget to take pics but the car has come a long way in the past couple weeks.

We got the motor in and bolted up the intake and carb. We also got the regulator mounted. All of the brakes are on front and back, we are almost done with the plumbing of the new brake lines as well. The only thing we really lack on the brakes is a brake pressure switch. I'm going to hold off and order one when I do a big Jegs order. Unless anyone has one locally???

Last edited by jason07; 07-06-2012, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• Rod at precsion Racecraft did a gret job with the custome fuel cell mount, battery mount, and doing the sheet metal in the trunk.

It looks great!

I decided to put tinted tail lights on. They should match well with the tinted head lights.

Last edited by jason07; 07-07-2012, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• Damn!!! Looking good
                        http/www.texasturboboys.com

Comment

• Originally posted by WTS View Post
                          Damn!!! Looking good
                          Thanks!

I'm going to Brooks' house tomorrow to pick up my crossover (I had a flex joint put on it) and the fuel cell. I hope to have the hot side jet coated this week and get this thing fired up, next weekend?? It never goes as planned though. LOL
                          Last edited by jason07; 07-07-2012, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• Who's gonna do the coating?
                            http/www.texasturboboys.com

Comment

• Originally posted by WTS View Post
                              Who's gonna do the coating?
                              I was just going to take it to Mike Tomlin. He coated my exhaust housing on the turbo and I know he does great work, I just hope the turn around time is doable.

Comment

• Looking great Jason, keep up the hard work. She is going to Fly when you are done.

Comment

Working...
                                X