Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    You're kind of a prick.
    He's just mad because he had to replace his whole shortblock after only running the car on boost for 2.5 months. At least I got to beat on mine for about a year and a half.
    03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
    "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
      Like what effects are you talking about? A more complete burn of the fuel like a lot of people have been saying. Or detonation?

I'm thinking detonation.

The coils being weak are allowing you to run that much timing. It can't light the fuel, so the events happening sooner aren't hurting anything.

Comment

He's just mad because he had to replace his whole shortblock after only running the car on boost for 2.5 months. At least I got to beat on mine for about a year and a half.
        your car has not been running non-stop for a year and a half. LOL

and how the fuck are new bearings a "full shortblock". must be some that redneck thinking you have.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          You're kind of a prick.
          its Dan. i always bust his ass. online and in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
            your car has not been running non-stop for a year and a half. LOL

and how the fuck are new bearings a "full shortblock". must be some that redneck thinking you have.
            The only time it was down was when I was getting the trans rebuilt and when I put the new turbo on and it was down 3 months. You posted up a new rotating assembly from Eagle on your FB page... Don't try to BS anyone like you tried to do when you ran your car with little to no oil pressure and trashed the shortblock. It's all good.
            Last edited by Dan03mach; 03-14-2012, 11:17 AM.
            "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

The only time it was down was when I was getting the trans rebuilt and when I put the new turbo on and it was down 3 months. You posted up a new rotating assembly from Eagle on your FB page... Don't try to BS anyone like you tried to do when you ran your car with little to no oil pressure and trashed the shortblock. It's all good.
              that was the SAME crank you retard. all new bearings and rings.

if you dont believe me put some money where your mouth is and i can scan a copy of the receipt from Barr. And I never tried to bullshit anyone. oil pump failed and trashed the bearings. it progressively got worse. put some more money up where i said anything stating something different.

how did you break your trans again? oh that's right, throwing it in drive while the car was still rolling backwards. LMAO. i give you a hard time Dan b/c you think you know EVERYTHING and will never admit your own faults.

how many times did you scream your tune was good?

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                how fast have you gone now? we should line up the lsx turbo coupes.

I will run u!

Comment

I guess Friday is coming early...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
                    I will run u!
                    sweet, i know you've got some sick rides, i am assuming you are talking about running me in the 5.0?

Comment

Yes i am.

Comment

Yes i am.
                        i'm game, plan to be at kdale on friday (pro-mods so the track might be okay), don't expect me to throw down any cash though, i earned the nickname "flying jew" for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
                          that was the SAME crank you retard. all new bearings and rings.

if you dont believe me put some money where your mouth is and i can scan a copy of the receipt from Barr. And I never tried to bullshit anyone. oil pump failed and trashed the bearings. it progressively got worse. put some more money up where i said anything stating something different.

how did you break your trans again? oh that's right, throwing it in drive while the car was still rolling backwards. LMAO. i give you a hard time Dan b/c you think you know EVERYTHING and will never admit your own faults.

how many times did you scream your tune was good?
                          My tune was good at the 17lbs I was running. Then I changed some things on it added fuel and timing I guess I added too much fuel. I never said I didn't break the trans. And you did crawfish on LS2 about your oil pump jack ass.
                          "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Yes i am.
                            Bring it out Mike I want to see it run that 5.60 you were telling me it is going to run the next time you take it out. For our little bet.
                            "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

My tune was good at the 17lbs I was running. Then I changed some things on it added fuel and timing I guess I added too much fuel. I never said I didn't break the trans. And you did crawfish on LS2 about your oil pump jack ass.
                              you're a jackass. jackass.

taking your money again next time we play poker. dick

Comment

When you opened the gap on the plugs, what did they start at...and what did you end up putting them at?

Comment

Working...
                                X