Discovery Channel will be at NSD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
    I think they need to feel like that for some reason . Clint , I didn't even tell him I was a car guy . He is an old friend of a freind and he just showed up to eat with us . I didn't even know he was coming .
    "Hey there Richard, your new show is going to be the best comedy flop of the decade!"

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
      "Hey there Richard, your new show is going to be the best comedy flop of the decade!"
      You know the funniest part is I have never watched one eppisode and all he could talk about was how they have the highest rated auto show on tv and they have a biker build off against OCC and some other shop coming up . I thought to myself this should be good for a laugh .
      Big Rooster Racing

Comment

spring cuttin motherfuckers... screw that guy.

Comment

I like the show, but Ive also cut coil springs before. Gotta make a living somehow, whats wrong with doing it on tv if you can?
          -Blaine

Comment

I am willing to bet over half the people on here have cut or heated springs before but I see the reason some might be upset about him doing it because you would think its all top notch work for a 20k car but I don't have a prob with it since he didn't lie about it
            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
              I am willing to bet over half the people on here have cut or heated springs before but I see the reason some might be upset about him doing it because you would think its all top notch work for a 20k car but I don't have a prob with it since he didn't lie about it
              At least with a cut factory spring you have a steady spring rate. The Chinese cheapest can't make that claim.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by bpawl View Post
                I like the show, but Ive also cut coil springs before. Gotta make a living somehow, whats wrong with doing it on tv if you can?
                the only problem i see is when they take it to an auction, lie about it, and sell it for triple to some poor schmuck. if it was just going on craigslist i wouldnt care, but a fucking auction?

Comment

I don't remember him lying about the springs????
                  1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                    I used to cut nearly every (customer requested) rear spring in the FRPP M-5300-C kit before they left our shop. By taking a single coil it leveled the car out. After 4 years of buying them in lots of 50, I would be willing to be I have cut over 200 sets. Never had a single issue.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      I used to cut nearly every (customer requested) rear spring in the FRPP M-5300-C kit before they left our shop. By taking a single coil it leveled the car out. After 4 years of buying them in lots of 50, I would be willing to be I have cut over 200 sets. Never had a single issue.
                      Many of the cars in lemons are riding around the race track on cut springs. I I don't know of any failure.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                      X