Kennedale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kennedale

I don't know if anyone has been there since the tornado but we almost didn't have a track to go to. The big metal shop that was there as you go in is totally destroyed and the little building where you pay is totally destroyed. All the doors on the rental storage areas had the doors nearly ripped off. All the trailer houses up new hope road about 100 yards all destroyed. It looks like nothing on the track was hurt but that is how a tornado works. Oh and the house in front of the destroyed shop not even touched. If someone gets a chance they should go take some pictures. I would have but I didn't have the camera and my phone is no good for that. If I get a chance tomorrow I might go take some pictures and post them up.

i was worried about this as well.

Comment

saw yall drive by was setting on the golf cart in front of my uncles house. my uncle has been helping clean up and buying a few meals for the people in the trailer park nexted door

Comment

It came damn close that is for sure. Clint told me about the damage. I didn't relize it started right there. You should have seen in it Tuesday.
        2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
        2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
        2012 Ford Edge

Comment

look closely, you will see a car cover with a old t bird in it

Comment

dang.

Comment

My car got some paint damage when the door blew across it! Could have been worse, the building could look like that barn next to it, or be gone.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rustang View Post
                My car got some paint damage when the door blew across it! Could have been worse, the building could look like that barn next to it, or be gone.
                You was very lucky. Go buy a lotto ticket.

Comment

My uncles Chevy II didn't get a scratch. His uncle lives right across the street from the white brick home, Hutch used to live in.
                  2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                  2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                  2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                    You was very lucky. Go buy a lotto ticket.
                    I should! When it left the track and went over 287/Sublett, it was about two blocks from my house where the other damage is. It was out to get me one way or another! My stupid 22 year old son locked himself out on the back porch and watched it go over.....How he's lived 22 years is a mystery.

The track sign by the pay booth was found by the High School too.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X