Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well this is news to me. got a flyer yesterday about the cruise

Well apparantly kdale staff are advertising this as a.public event
    . Thought this was just for us and maybe I just have sand in my vagina but they. Are advertising our event as a testNTune grudge race event for everyone. Any thoughts ?

Bullshit, it will be another kennebelly like last night.. Debating going now. I hate what we had last night. That is exactly why I have stayed away for so long. I dont want a bunch of retards standing around my car, when I am burning out, and or launching. It is simply too dangerous.
    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
      Bullshit, it will be another kennebelly like last night.. Debating going now. I hate what we had last night. That is exactly why I have stayed away for so long. I dont want a bunch of retards standing around my car, when I am burning out, and or launching. It is simply too dangerous.
      Is it really that bad out there now like Yellowbelly?

Comment

you have sand in your vagina, its always been like that i think.

Comment

I have a lemons 24 hour race outside decatur so I won't be there, but I don't really like that they are promoting it as an open event. Not that it was not an open event before, but it wasn't advertised.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            Is it really that bad out there now like Yellowbelly?
            Yes, its really ghetto. I have been racing at this track and attending events for over 20 years. It is no way the same track it was lets say back in 2000.
            Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
            you have sand in your vagina, its always been like that i think.
            No it hasn't. It started down hill in 06. Its ghettobelly now.
            2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Its really not that bad, can get alittle out of hand some times. they had alot of grudge racing going on yesterday is the reason it was alittle worse the last time.

Comment

I hope u are right Clint. I have high hopes for this cruise.

Comment

Shit fuck ass cunt!
                  Ded

Comment

Don't worry , will be last year of Kennedale anyway .

Comment

Dfwm will put a stop to any and all retards at our cruise.
                      2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Quit the whining, the dale isn't that bad and the cruises have always managed to be fairly low key. Hell, last one at kdale we had pretty long gaps between cars earlier in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                          Quit the whining, the dale isn't that bad and the cruises have always managed to be fairly low key. Hell, last one at kdale we had pretty long gaps between cars earlier in the day.
                          im gonna have to agree.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                            lets hope, I saw the same thing. I nearly lost it, first pass because of a major oil leakage. I pulled hard to the right at the top end. Thank god, I was taking it easy on the first pass. NSDW is so much better then the dale now. yes they got it fixed, but if I had been going full throttle on that pass, I would no longer have a coupe, and my buddy, would have a wrrecked 02 L. I was not happy with the shit, I saw last night. I wiill highly consider coming back out to the dale.
                            2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                              lets hope, I saw the same thing. I nearly lost it, first pass because of a major oil leakage. I pulled hard to the right at the top end. Thank god, I was taking it easy on the first pass. NSDW is so much better then the dale now. yes they got it fixed, but if I had been going full throttle on that pass, I would no longer have a coupe, and my buddy, would have a wrrecked 02 L. I was not happy with the shit, I saw last night. I wiill highly consider coming back out to the dale.
                              Sorry to hear about your experience. In a time where drag strips are being systematically shut down one by one I fully support a good little track like kdale that is close to home and just trying to survive. If attracting the hommies on Sunday's and running grudge races is how they have to do it then I'm just glad I've got a place to make my inconsistent passes!

Comment

Working...
                              X