ls vs fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sickpony View Post
    update just for good measure- added lt headers, 3k stall and drag radials = 8.13 @ 85 mph. Way quicker but where is the mph? I am hoping for 7.90's in this cooler air.
    A 3000 stall is terrible for an LS1

Comment

Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
      A 3000 stall is terrible for an LS1
      need a PT4000 nig

Comment

Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
        need a PT4000 nig
        Yup. My old TA ran 7.60's with long tubes, ls6 intake, ported TB, lid, PT4000, slicks and et streets. Then 7.teens with a cam/pulley. And that's a good converter to spray around a 150 shot also

Comment

No tune yet, has had al cel's turned off like egr and cat codes. Not concerned with a bigger stall as I don't get to the track much anymore. It is a pretty fun little car and I get get the converter with an anti ballon plate for nitrous. Hoping it will make it into the 7's without gears or anything major, and a 100 shot will help out with the weekend warrior thing.

Comment

Originally posted by sickpony View Post
            No tune yet, has had al cel's turned off like egr and cat codes. Not concerned with a bigger stall as I don't get to the track much anymore. It is a pretty fun little car and I got the converter with an anti ballon plate for nitrous. Hoping it will make it into the 7's without gears or anything major, and a 100 shot will help out with the weekend warrior thing.
            i am gonna try again this weekend and see if I get my 10th

Comment

Im also a Fox Mustang die hard but I have owned a few ls1 F bodys and love them. A couple of things you might want to try are,
              adding some octane. My cars always picked up with a couple of gallons. The knock sensors kill timing.

raise the airbox and cut the bottom out of it.

run it without the belt. My SS picked up 2 tenths and almost 2mph with nothing more then running it without the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
                Yup. My old TA ran 7.60's with long tubes, ls6 intake, ported TB, lid, PT4000, slicks and et streets. Then 7.teens with a cam/pulley. And that's a good converter to spray around a 150 shot also
                Yank told me no more than a 100 shot
                RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA DOOM View Post
                  Yank told me no more than a 100 shot
                  Hutto always ran a 150 or 175 and ran low 6.30's I believe.

Comment

Working...
                  X