X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
    The black car ready?
    I wanna see what my 3400lb. Car has against a 2500lbs car
    Think its lacking the tunnel ram dual quad intake,,, after that, its game over son lol

Comment

You gotta love the tags in these threads dville....what is your complete suspension setup? Shocks, settings, tire pressure, ect

Comment

Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
        You gotta love the tags in these threads dville....what is your complete suspension setup? Shocks, settings, tire pressure, ect
        I'll give you a rough run down of what I've got. I need to get the car scaled and figure out the I.C. A.S, C.G., etc. but as it sits right now. I'm going to borrow Paul's pinion angle finder as I have no idea where it is set.

Strange 10-way singles all around
        Stock V8 springs in rear
        Single adjustable lower control arms
        Double adjustable uppers
        Wolfe Anti-roll bar set neutral
        Tube k-member and control arms.
        D&D coil overs, 150lb 14" springs, C/C plates

I've tried running my shocks all over the place, full tight, full loose, in the middle, doesn't seem to make a difference. Can't seem to get the front to really react much either way. I have a small amount of rake, but the front sits within an inch and a half of the rear measured from behind the front wheel to in front of the rear. Running the radials at 17psi. I do a decent burnout on them (not TOO much, but should be getting them warm). Seems like something in the suspension is screwed up. I can yank on the front fender with the shocks full loose and can barely raise the car at all. Some cars you can pull/push on the fender and get movement, not this one, it is TIGHT. rear suspension is more "normal" in that regard.

Even with the car leaving on very little rpm/boost it still fries them. I am LOST. On the slicks it went 1.35 60' but even then (as you can see in the video I posted) there was very little front suspension action. The tires were just sticky enough to compensate. I've got a buddies car that runs 6.7's and he pulls the wheels, I go 6.0's and it doesn't barely lift the front.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0 n it View Post
          Think its lacking the tunnel ram dual quad intake,,, after that, its game over son lol
          Its doesn't take that long to change a damn intake! Bring that tin can, im ready.
          Friday at kennadale?

Comment

Its doesn't take that long to change a damn intake! Bring that tin can, im ready.
            Friday at kennadale?
            Just hold your horses just like we waited months for you to bring your shit ...It should be ready this week and you'll be first on my list to down...You must wanna hurry and get this ass whoopin over with that lil black mustang is gonna give you

Comment

Originally posted by FstTms1 View Post
              Just hold your horses just like we waited months for you to bring your shit ...It should be ready this week and you'll be first on my list to down...You must wanna hurry and get this ass whoopin over with that lil black mustang is gonna give you
              lmao we'll see... This week?
              Meaning ?

Comment

Friday at kennadale?
                Oooooooweeeee!!! Sorry our hands are tied... No intake, no race

Comment

Its not like we try to hurry and get the car out cause u wanna race us that race is not top priority cause i already know i can beat you...just like all the other 4 times and with a lot slower and lot heavier car..but like i said you'll be first when we decide to bring it out

Comment

Oooooooooooooooooweeeeeeeeee!!!!

Comment

Oooooooooooooooooweeeeeeeeee!!!!
                      In Beast mode lol

Comment

Its not like we try to hurry and get the car out cause u wanna race us that race is not top priority cause i already know i can beat you...just like all the other 4 times and with a lot slower and lot heavier car..but like i said you'll be first when we decide to bring it out
                        Forgot to count the times I won? Its cool, lol
                        Let me know when y'all are ready.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                          It's a 70k build regardless of what you paid or what sponsors paid, etc. just because the guy you bought it from fire sold it doesn't mean the parts on the car don't add up to what you paid for the entire car.

I really hope you are not still abroad wasting your time ebattling with me over my timer evading fluke mobile.
                          Holy shit you're an idiot.
                          How do you know the previous owners of your car didn't spend $70k on it?

Abroad? I was at Texoma with Chris Mosley and his family. I like that you are keeping tabs on me.

Comment

Forgot to count the times I won? Its cool, lol
                            Let me know when y'all are ready.
                            You won whin was this it might of been a fluke just like your buddy runnin a 5.80

Comment

Mofo don't idle for shit, but true, its consistent
                              Omg stop everything it don't idle perfect 100% of the time!

Comment

You won whin was this it might of been a fluke just like your buddy runnin a 5.80
                                sure if you say so.
                                I dont run 5.8's it runs 6.2's but I do cut an ok light. So y'all have me covered easy

Comment

Working...
                                X