Lets talk blocks......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JETFAST View Post
    How bout lendo's white coupe? or richards blue coupe? THose 2 cars right there make less then half the hp you do, and you can't fuck with either of those short deck pieces of shit.

Is that junk slow enough for you?

take your pic. I know either of those cars will dust your ass off right now.

I hear you like to pick on 7.50 street cars.

why don't you pick on something fast with your street car?

You want to race a street car, i got a 3600 pound gt with a hair dryer i am working on right now, power everything, on pump gas, that you couldn't even park next to with your junk ass shit.

You pay everyone to go fast, while everyone pays me to go fast.

I do this as a career, all the while you are a blow hard hobbyist.

you don't know me, so don't act like you do.

Does this look like a 7.5's car...........?

I'll run any of those cars, Just set the shit up!

Comment

oh you will huh? then why haven't you? All I see you with is a 6 second car.

Private school cost's money. How much is this education going to be worth to you?

Only took 6 years for you to start running your mouth.

Comment

Private school cost's money. How much is this education going to be worth to you?

LMFAO... Set the shit up and bring your cash

Comment

i see all your yappin.......just curious if you have a car to race or just race with other peoples cars

Comment

I only see one bitch in this thread picking on someone and it's YOU. Bring your shit (sorry, your friends shit since you'll never have a fucking thing). I've got "friends" too. I've got $$$ on my messican to bust your shit....damn it, there I go again....your "people's" shit.

You're a fucking joke Jet. Bring it to the track and I'll run what ever you come up with. I not shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Clifton View Post
                I only see one bitch in this thread picking on someone and it's YOU. Bring your shit (sorry, your friends shit since you'll never have a fucking thing). I've got "friends" too. I've got $$$ on my messican to bust your shit....damn it, there I go again....your "people's" shit.

You're a fucking joke Jet. Bring it to the track and I'll run what ever you come up with. I not shame.
                LOL... He doesn't want to fuck with my 6second car

Comment

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                  LOL... He doesn't want to fucking with my 6second car
                  Bro's before Hoe's right?

Comment

Originally posted by Clifton View Post
                    Bro's before Hoe's right?
                    Yup..

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                      Pass some this way.

Comment

now we got problems too clifton? alright then.

I think it's funny how i didn't talk shit shit to anyone, but everyone has shit to say about me. I never would have said anything had francisco not opened his mouth about me, telling everyone to tell me what i better do.

TELL ME FRANCISCO!

Tell me that personally if you fell so inclined to do so.

Same goes for you too Clifton.

I know one thing, you fuckers are all smiles and handshakes when ya'll see me, but I guess times change.

So If anyone of you want to tell me anything, tell that shit to my face when you see me at the track then.

It's whatever, whenever. I will fuck anything you bitches got on 10.5, bet that.

Comment

All you Dfw ballers still playing with stock blocks....crazy!

Comment

burleson powder coating bought a chineesey block for clifton.

Comment

now we got problems too clifton? alright then.

I think it's funny how i didn't talk shit shit to anyone, but everyone has shit to say about me. I never would have said anything had francisco not opened his mouth about me, telling everyone to tell me what i better do.

TELL ME FRANCISCO!

Tell me that personally if you fell so inclined to do so.

Same goes for you too Clifton.

I know one thing, you fuckers are all smiles and handshakes when ya'll see me, but I guess times change.

So If anyone of you want to tell me anything, tell that shit to my face when you see me at the track then.

It's whatever, whenever. I will fuck anything you bitches got on 10.5, bet that.
                              Opened my mouth about what? I didn't want to answer your question cause I knew your fucking with jonny's car. Why should I open my fuckin mouth and answer that?
                              You want to get all butt hurt about that shit and have ''problems'' lmfao Didn't know that would cause problems. I could give 2 shit if we did.. Build a fucking car and race me in you're own shit!

Comment

all the lying you did to jhonny, telling him i called you talking shit when i have not talked to you from the time you called and asked me to build you a short deck motor.

You like calling people out when there cars are down.

I can throw a pile of shit together in a few hours and have your face in it all night long.

Comment

Working...
                                X