Originally posted by 03shadow4v View Post
          You mean bearings ?
          8,100rpm will take the panties off.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
            8,100rpm will take the panties off.
            Some motors like being spun that high. Im just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by bigshoe View Post
              Some motors like being spun that high. Im just saying.
              And those motors are panty droppers.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                And those motors are panty droppers.
                i wish

Comment

Originally posted by JETFAST View Post
                  now we got problems too clifton? alright then.

I think it's funny how i didn't talk shit shit to anyone, but everyone has shit to say about me. I never would have said anything had francisco not opened his mouth about me, telling everyone to tell me what i better do.

TELL ME FRANCISCO!

Tell me that personally if you fell so inclined to do so.

Same goes for you too Clifton.

I know one thing, you fuckers are all smiles and handshakes when ya'll see me, but I guess times change.

So If anyone of you want to tell me anything, tell that shit to my face when you see me at the track then.

It's whatever, whenever. I will fuck anything you bitches got on 10.5, bet that.
                  So its okay for you to get on here and talk shit to Fransico, and I can't back him? I've met you once. That makes us bff's? Quite running your mouth about shit that isn't your's. It makes you look stupid. And quite comparing 3 second cars to 6 seond cars. It makes you look stupid. Build something you can call your own, and I'll make you look supid. I have no problem telling people shit to there face when....they make stupid ass comments. Jet, get a fucking life and leave your friends out of your call outs.

Comment

Originally posted by Clifton View Post
                    So its okay for you to get on here and talk shit to Fransico, and I can't back him? I've met you once. That makes us bff's? Quite running your mouth about shit that isn't your's. It makes you look stupid. And quite comparing 3 second cars to 6 seond cars. It makes you look stupid. Build something you can call your own, and I'll make you look supid. I have no problem telling people shit to there face when....they make stupid ass comments. Jet, get a fucking life and leave your friends out of your call outs.

Lol wow!!

That's wrapped up in a nice little bow!

Comment

Let's you and I get something straight right here right now.

First...I wasn't fucking talking to you, and if I was..... you sure the fuck would know it first hand tuff guy!

Francisco opened his mouth to me, that is why I was talking to him, so fuck you in the neck clifton.

I wasn't compairing shit to anything or anyone in this thread. That would be you and your friends judging me when you know nothing.

I'f this was a dick contest, and I cared what you thought, i would just walk up and pull that shit out in your pit, and show it to your wife, and let here know the kind of dick she is missing in her life.

Best thing for you to do from here on out is keep my name out of your mouth.

don't worry bout what me and my friends got, I got plenty, and so do they.

I don't give two fucking kiddie shits what the fuck you think about me, bet that on your life.

Comment

now we got problems too clifton? alright then.

I think it's funny how i didn't talk shit shit to anyone, but everyone has shit to say about me. I never would have said anything had francisco not opened his mouth about me, telling everyone to tell me what i better do.

TELL ME FRANCISCO!

Tell me that personally if you fell so inclined to do so.

Same goes for you too Clifton.

I know one thing, you fuckers are all smiles and handshakes when ya'll see me, but I guess times change.

So If anyone of you want to tell me anything, tell that shit to my face when you see me at the track then.

It's whatever, whenever. I will fuck anything you bitches got on 10.5, bet that.
                        Let's you and I get something straight right here right now.

First...I wasn't fucking talking to you, and if I was..... you sure the fuck would know it first hand tuff guy!

Francisco opened his mouth to me, that is why I was talking to him, so fuck you in the neck clifton.

I wasn't compairing shit to anything or anyone in this thread. That would be you and your friends judging me when you know nothing.

I'f this was a dick contest, and I cared what you thought, i would just walk up and pull that shit out in your pit, and show it to your wife, and let here know the kind of dick she is missing in her life.

Best thing for you to do from here on out is keep my name out of your mouth.

don't worry bout what me and my friends got, I got plenty, and so do they.

I don't give two fucking kiddie shits what the fuck you think about me, bet that on your life.
                        Wow, you evedently care about what I have to say. Just read your post. Bringing my wife into this, really? You forgot about my two kids.

So you're telling me it's NOT okay to take sides on a grudge race? Where the hell do you come for? I have nothing personal against you Jet. I just don't want you to sound stupid on a public forum. It's all fun and games untill someone gets but hurt, talking shit about a grudge race.

Comment

Wow

Comment

and show it to your wife, and let here know the kind of dick she is missing in her life.
                            Not cool.

Comment

Mid 9 second car here , who wants some .... That's 1/8 mile btw
                              Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
                              03gt intech POWA!

Comment

Originally posted by 03shadow4v View Post
                                Mid 9 second car here , who wants some .... That's 1/8 mile btw
                                Blown headgasket intech powa!
                                Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Working...
                                X