SNL Performance Dyno Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNL Performance Dyno Day

SNL Performance and Monster Clutch Co. are hosting a Dyno Day August 25th! Come out, strap your car down to our Dynocom Dyno, and find out if all that money, sweat, and blood was worth it! We will provide food and drinks throughout the day and all are welcome no matter if you’re import or domestic.

- SNL Performance / Monster Clutch Co. is located inside a large business complex that has plenty of space to park and show off your ride. We do encourage everyone to park their cars accordingly so that the event stays organized.

- Dyno: The Dyno will be ready to go at 10AM sharp and it’s a first come/first serve basis. Come to the office and sign your waiver, we’ll call you when it’s your turn.

We’ll be doing 2 pulls for $40.00 plus a sheet with your results.

What: SNL Performance / Monster Clutches Co. Dyno Day
    Who: Welcoming all Imports and Domestics
    When: August 25th, Saturday @ 10:00am - Approximately 5:00pm
    Where: SNL Performance / Monster Clutches Co. 1130 Blue Mound Rd. West 76052
    Why: To have a good time and to have your bragging rights before the school year starts.
    How: Get your car cleaned, come to the event, and lay down some numbers.

- Have Fun! We’re all here to have a great time, meet new people, and show off our rides. Bring the family and friends and come on out. Don’t forget the cameras!

Rules and Safety:

- Be respectful of all persons and their rides.

- Keep it safe entering and exiting the facility. No need to show off, that's what the dyno is for.

- Most important part is just getting yourself home safely.

See you guys soon!!!

Free?
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by john98gt View Post
      SNL Performance and Monster Clutch Co. are hosting a Dyno Day August 25th! Come out, strap your car down to our Dynocom Dyno, and find out if all that money, sweat, and blood was worth it! We will provide food and drinks throughout the day and all are welcome no matter if you’re import or domestic.

- SNL Performance / Monster Clutch Co. is located inside a large business complex that has plenty of space to park and show off your ride. We do encourage everyone to park their cars accordingly so that the event stays organized.

- Dyno: The Dyno will be ready to go at 10AM sharp and it’s a first come/first serve basis. Come to the office and sign your waiver, we’ll call you when it’s your turn.

We’ll be doing 2 pulls for $40.00 plus a sheet with your results.What: SNL Performance / Monster Clutches Co. Dyno Day
      Who: Welcoming all Imports and Domestics
      When: August 25th, Saturday @ 10:00am - Approximately 5:00pm
      Where: SNL Performance / Monster Clutches Co. 1130 Blue Mound Rd. West 76052
      Why: To have a good time and to have your bragging rights before the school year starts.
      How: Get your car cleaned, come to the event, and lay down some numbers.

- Have Fun! We’re all here to have a great time, meet new people, and show off our rides. Bring the family and friends and come on out. Don’t forget the cameras!

Rules and Safety:

- Be respectful of all persons and their rides.

- Keep it safe entering and exiting the facility. No need to show off, that's what the dyno is for.

- Most important part is just getting yourself home safely.

See you guys soon!!!
      Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      Free?
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Comment

Im going to assume you arent promoting your own shop, since we have paid advertizers on this forum, and you are passing this along to let everyone know, right?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Yup

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
              Im going to assume you arent promoting your own shop, since we have paid advertizers on this forum, and you are passing this along to let everyone know, right?
              He isn't, I know the shop owners and employees, shit is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                You read my mind

Does a dynocom read higher or lower than a dynojet?
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                  You read my mind

Does a dynocom read higher or lower than a dynojet?
                  Little lower, but more accurate. If you want higher numbers, just ask them for std conversion like every other shop with a dyno does for their dyno days.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                    He isn't, I know the shop owners and employees, shit is legit.
                    Tell Steve I said, "Hello."

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                      Tell Steve I said, "Hello."
                      I haven't been up there in a while, sooo...

Comment

LOL, I'll tell Steve hello...

Comment

LOL, I'll tell Steve hello...
                          Thaaaank you.

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                          I haven't been up there in a while, sooo...
                          USELESS!

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                            thaaaank you.

Useless!

Comment

air fuel?

Comment

Working...
                              X