No announcement yet.

GWS Unc!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sucks. Glad to hear that you aren't dead. Car fell on my dad too, but fortunately for him he had a toolbox sitting right under the frame, so it caught the majority of the weight. Still had him pinned under it, but it didn't break anything. He has always impressed on me the importance of jack stand safety lol.

Comment

Get well soon man. Even if mine is on stands I still put something else under it.

Comment

Wow very lucky man, I have had a few close calls and worry about this anytime under a car. Glad to hear your doing good though banged up pretty bad from the list of things you said hurt. Good luck on the recovery.

Comment

Sorry to hear this.

Get well soon!!

Comment

It still hurts Like a SOB. I have to sleep setting upright as I cant lay down in my bed and can only sleep 2 or 3 hours at a time in a recliner chair. If I cough, it hurts, if I sneeze it really effin hurts. I guess the ribs seperate when I cough or sneeze.

The good news is I coached Mikey and my best friend Lloyd Mitchell thru finishing the rear suspension the last week and we went a PB on DR's and back to back 5.07 passes Friday at Denton. I'm proud of Mikey and Lloyd for spending 3 nights away from their family working on my junk.

I wouldn't wish this kind of pain on anybody, it effin hurts to breath.

Unc

Comment

Broke a rib last year. OOHHH!!! the pain. I can just imagine what your going through. You'll be alright though.
              01 Platinum Edition F-250
              99 F-150
              89 LX Notch
              93 LX Hatch

Comment

Working...
              X