Crandall Sunday, October 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crandall Sunday, October 14

I know there is a bracket race going on tomorrow, but does anyone know if the track will also be open for test and tune?

Doesn't look like it. I checked the flier that they have on the site and it doesn't mention test and tune. You might try calling them tomorrow.

Comment

I didn't see it on there either. I would love to call, but they NEVER answer their phone. I just don't want to drive 110 miles round trip for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by kennybo View Post
        I didn't see it on there either. I would love to call, but they NEVER answer their phone. I just don't want to drive 110 miles round trip for nothing.
        I don't blame you. Next weekend for sure has TnT.

Comment

I'm going next Sunday to race my boss in his 2012 Challenger SRT8. I just wanted to get a little extra track time I've taken my car to Northstar every Thursday and Friday for the past month to get track time in this car and he has yet to make a single pass. He thinks he is going to make 1 appearance at the track, run a 12.5x and go home. Reality will be cruel to him.

Comment

I'm going next Sunday to race my boss in his 2012 Challenger SRT8. I just wanted to get a little extra track time I've taken my car to Northstar every Thursday and Friday for the past month to get track time in this car and he has yet to make a single pass. He thinks he is going to make 1 appearance at the track, run a 12.5x and go home. Reality will be cruel to him.
            If he doesn't have a fair amount of mods, he's going to very disappointed. I'd be amazed if he gets out of the 13's.

Comment

He has the "MOPAR" cold air intake and longtube headers. I am COMPLETELY stock. Honestly I think it should be a really close race. I did spend $25,000 less on by car though
              Last edited by kennybo; 10-13-2012, 08:25 PM.

Comment

with the 6.4 392 hemi, i could see him in the mid 12's, its an auto car too, i would suspect...........with the 6.1, not so much

Comment

A large group of people I know are going to Crandall on Saturday the 20th. Come on out!

Comment

Originally posted by Brn N Rubr View Post
                    A large group of people I know are going to Crandall on Saturday the 20th. Come on out!
                    Can't. I have to work. That is why we are going Sunday, 21

Comment

Originally posted by zemog View Post
                      with the 6.4 392 hemi, i could see him in the mid 12's, its an auto car too, i would suspect...........with the 6.1, not so much
                      His is a 6 speed manual. I think we should provide some close races, but he has zero track time in his car. That was my only point. Most people do not come to the track for the first time and run their car to its max potential. Either way it will be fun. The one advantage that I should have on him will be reaction time since he has not seen a tree in 4 years. If I can get a tenth or two on reaction time, then my 3.31 highway gears should be able to carry me the rest of the way. Only one way to really find out though.

Comment

yeah, i'll give you that one for sure, i was just figuring on it being an auto, either way, its just for fun, so have fun

Comment

Can't. I have to work. That is why we are going Sunday, 21
                          hey kenny, my son checked with dallas raceway on facebook about sunday, and he replied only if they have enough interest will they open sunday also, and to just call and check...........just fyi

Comment

Originally posted by zemog View Post
                            hey kenny, my son checked with dallas raceway on facebook about sunday, and he replied only if they have enough interest will they open sunday also, and to just call and check...........just fyi
                            Well that sucks. Why would they put it on their homepage and then just tell people maybe?

Comment

yeah, thats what we were thinking........not a great way to run a business
                              but thats what he told him in

Comment

Working...
                              X